Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200
Results 1,991 to 1,997 of 1997

Thread: My life with a Brick

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Thatís exactly why I havenít sold it yet. Everyone I text or talk to not work related is a friend Iíve made on WAYALIFE, and Iím not willing to throw all that away

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I donít want you to throw in the towel, but there are other Jeeps out there.

I want a JKUR, but (knock on wood) my JKR has treated me very well so I donít want to disturb the current situation.

Sounds like it might be time to take it to someone else if this guy canít fix it. Might cost a little bit but it might get fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Sounds like it might be time to take it to someone else if this guy canít fix it. Might cost a little bit but it might get fixed.

Iím thinking the same thing, after the fill tubes come in! The worst thing is I donít trust any of the dealerships around here so Iím not sure which one to pick

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    I donít want you to throw in the towel, but there are other Jeeps out there.

I want a JKUR, but (knock on wood) my JKR has treated me very well so I donít want to disturb the current situation.

The electrical systems donít have a good track record, my first Jeep used to lose the dash and where the miles were would say ďno can busĒ, that was a TJ. Then the JK is messed up, and to top it off they think the cluster in my sons JT is bad. Maybe itís just too high of expectations on my end

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    I hate dealers with all my heart, canít tell you how many times one of my cars has been damaged by idiot techs or theyíve forgotten to do something or a shady service advisor thinks they can sneak something by me . Buuuut I think youíre at the point where itís time. Youíve said that the TIPM was repaired, is there any way to actually test the damn thing to ensure itís completely functional besides installing a brand new one? Iím more inclined to believe itís not repaired correctly than the gauge cluster is causing the issues.

Been Around the Block
    There arenít any local private shops around you either? Seems like itís time to let someone else take a crack at this. This guy may be cheaper but you seem to be paying for a lot of nothing good so far. I get that electrical issues are really tough to chase but he also doesnít seem to have any real urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    I hate dealers with all my heart, canít tell you how many times one of my cars has been damaged by idiot techs or theyíve forgotten to do something or a shady service advisor thinks they can sneak something by me . Buuuut I think youíre at the point where itís time. Youíve said that the TIPM was repaired, is there any way to actually test the damn thing to ensure itís completely functional besides installing a brand new one? Iím more inclined to believe itís not repaired correctly than the gauge cluster is causing the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Weebz View Post
    There arenít any local private shops around you either? Seems like itís time to let someone else take a crack at this. This guy may be cheaper but you seem to be paying for a lot of nothing good so far. I get that electrical issues are really tough to chase but he also doesnít seem to have any real urgency.
    He said the Jeep wasnít seeing the Tipm when I put it back in according to the scan at the dealership, thought it was fixed then it acted up again. MAKís has a 1 year warranty on the Tipm. He was going to scan it again and thatís the last I heard from him

Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200