Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger for sale. Been installed for two weeks, going to build

PATRIOTKJM

Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger for sale. Been installed for two weeks, going t...

$550 and will ship Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1479182095.387543.jpg
    IMG_1479182095.387543.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Typically this forum would rip new members for posting stuff up for sale, but I guess everyone is willing to let it slide since its evo parts??? Just sayin.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Typically this forum would rip new members for posting stuff up for sale, but I guess everyone is willing to let it slide since its evo parts??? Just sayin.

I just did a check and see the OP has been actively participating on the forum. Am I missing something?

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Clutch

Caught the Bug
~25 posts, seems a bit low. But you're right there is no set post count required and if the OP has contributed to other threads than its probably all good. I did not check their activity history. Just trying to keep it real. Sorry for the thread derailment.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
~25 posts, seems a bit low. But you're right there is no set post count required and if the OP has contributed to other threads than its probably all good. I did not check their activity history. Just trying to keep it real. Sorry for the thread derailment.

Yeah, it's on the low side but so far as I can tell, this wasn't the OP's first post. Being an active participant in the community is all I think most of us care about. A guy could have 500 posts but if the last one prior to making a for sale post was made 5 years ago, he wouldn't really be considered an active participant or at least, not any more. It's all good though.

Top Bottom