Damn kids

Wild Hare

So my 15 yo daughter goes wheeling with her boyfriend last weekend at Uwharrie, NC. She gets home and promptly informs my wife that I should not be allowed to ever go there. There's so many built Jeeps there that I would be jealous and never stop modding my own. :naw: Hoping Santa is extra good to me now that her list got much shorter.

JAGS

Hooked
That's why I'm never letting my daughter date. Lol. Nothing good can come of that. [emoji23]

Jkratt

Took both daughters out wheeling when I taught them to drive. At the time I have a different 4x than my current jeep but they still found ways to drive over everything they could. As soon as we got home, they told their mom I tried to kill them driving up and down hills and how we almost rolled over. Rats. Now they just want to borrow the jeep to go to the beach and look cool. Not happening.

Wild Hare

Took both daughters out wheeling when I taught them to drive. At the time I have a different 4x than my current jeep but they still found ways to drive over everything they could. As soon as we got home, they told their mom I tried to kill them driving up and down hills and how we almost rolled over. Rats. Now they just want to borrow the jeep to go to the beach and look cool. Not happening.

Oh yeah, she thinks she's getting the Jeep when she gets her license. Hahahahaha

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
So my 15 yo daughter goes wheeling with her boyfriend last weekend at Uwharrie, NC. She gets home and promptly informs my wife that I should not be allowed to ever go there. There's so many built Jeeps there that I would be jealous and never stop modding my own. :naw: Hoping Santa is extra good to me now that her list got much shorter.

You got burned bad! Good luck with Christmas mods

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Oh yeah, she thinks she's getting the Jeep when she gets her license. Hahahahaha

LOL, what you gotta do is get her on your side so she's telling your wife how SHE needs this stuff on the Jeep. My youngest has been driving mine since she was 17.
She's a Jeep Girl through and through. Her goal upon graduating college is getting a 2 door and then moving to Colorado :thumb:

CL1A9800.JPG

CL1A9619_1.JPG

After that big ass mud bog she was all smiles!

CL1A9626_1.JPG

Top Bottom