VIDEO : The Procedure - NSFW

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Talk about the ultimate torture!! This is a really short video about a man who is kidnapped and forced to endure a strange experiment. It was a winner of the Sundance Short Film Jury Award and if you can stomach it, you will see why. Please beware that this is NSFW :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
I can't wait for any newbies that joined the forum today to find this as their first thread. :cheesy:

jeeeep

Hooked
wonder if he'll go back to work and brag about seeing some ass :thinking:

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

So, after mentally digesting this video for a day it's made me wonder about putting things into perspective. We (forum members) can all relate to this in one way or another I think. When pimps and trolls come through WAL and wind up generating their very own thread, are we (forum members) the guy strapped to the table, and the guy in the sack (troll) starts farting in our eyes by making us read all the silly posts that they make? The troll threads are entertaining for sure, maybe to the point that we have to read them, as if we were strapped to a table with our eye held open while a troll farts into it. Just something to think about....🤔

Top Bottom