Officially moved to NorCal!!

ob_tj

1480801578412.jpg Well as of today I have moved to northern California! If anyone knows of any trails up in the Stanislaus county area let me know I've never explored this area!

437honda

Congrats. Their are tons of trails to explore in nor cal. A lot of them can be found on google. Obviously you've got the rubicon and fordyce plus tons more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Beautiful home!! I've tossed around the idea of moving out west myself, but that takes more money then I feel like dealing with right now.

ob_tj

Yea count me in on that visit, been too long! i feel like I've been out of the game to long!
We'd be glad to have you come visit. It's been what almost a year?
Beautiful home!! I've tossed around the idea of moving out west myself, but that takes more money then I feel like dealing with right now.
Thank you. Living in california is honestly very nice but not as good as it always seems on tv or in a movie! For me I moved from a city that was getting larger by the day to a little town with one stop light that no one's heard about.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how I missed this one - CONGRATS to you on your new home! We definitely need to get out and do some wheeling :thumb:

Top Bottom