Thread: Control Arms For 2014 2 Door Rubicon with 2.5 Inch Lift Kit (Mopar 2'' Stage 1 With F

Control Arms For 2014 2 Door Rubicon with 2.5 Inch Lift Kit (Mopar 2'' Stage 1 With F

Recommendations please. Thank you in advance. Will run 33 inch tires. Most likely 255/80/17. Will be kit with front drive shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We just went through this with another thread. Front lower are the only arms you will need to get your caster and pinion angle back into spec. As far as a brand, try to get something built in USA and some with Johnny Joints will likely last longer if you spend a lot of time offroad.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...ms-on-2-5-Lift
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Thank you WJCO. Should I worry about rear drive shaft angle with 2 door? Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by txk1956 View Post
    Thank you WJCO. Should I worry about rear drive shaft angle with 2 door? Thank you again.

Not until you install an aftermarket driveshaft
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Not until you install an aftermarket driveshaft
    Thank you

If you're okay with the way your Jeep handles now, you don't really need to get anything at all. If you're feeling like your Jeep wanders at highway speeds, adjustable front lower arms to help set caster will be what you want and as mentioned, something like a set of Currie arms which has Johnny Joints is what I personally prefer. Also, as mentioned, you only need adjustable rear uppers once it's time for you to replace your rear drive shaft with an aftermarket u-joint style one. They will be needed to set your pinion angle.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    If you're okay with the way your Jeep handles now, you don't really need to get anything at all. If you're feeling like your Jeep wanders at highway speeds, adjustable front lower arms to help set caster will be what you want and as mentioned, something like a set of Currie arms which has Johnny Joints is what I personally prefer. Also, as mentioned, you only need adjustable rear uppers once it's time for you to replace your rear drive shaft with an aftermarket u-joint style one. They will be needed to set your pinion angle.
    Thanks men.