Thread: Anyone have the LOD Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy View Post
    Hey guys,

Does anyone have the LOD Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier yet? I was thinking about ordering the Shorty and wanted to see if there were any reviews out there.

http://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/...er-shorty.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I have a LoD rear tire carrier on my CJ5 and I love it, now with all models I recommend you pick up the frame tie ins by LoD, or if you have the time and resources you can do a little fab work on your own.20171119_165621.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by cml612571; 03-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.