A few photos from Gatlinburg TN wildfire damage

WJCO

Meme King
This is really sad. And really frustrating how people would deliberately do something like this.

RebelconJk

I'ts so sad to see it in person, my wife and i drove down to Gatlinburg on sat, to check out the damage. We live 20 miles from Gatlinburg, the fires reached 10 min away from our cabin. Scary time for everyone here in the Smokies. These kids should be punished to the fullest extent for what they have done.

Rb1boxer_3

My friend was there sending pics from snapchat it was so pretty then a few days into him being there was when the fire started. Sucks so much was burned down.

Out in the Boonies

kcdee00

Yep it's crazy. I've lived here since I was 5. Lots of people affected. Lots of help coming from lots of places. Gatlinburg mayor's house and business got burned down and he said it best we are "mountain strong". Gonna take a while to build back all the cabins and homes burnt to the ground. Poor people that died..... the fire spread too quickly to get everyone off the mountains. I hope they don't find more. My restaurant has been feeding fire and rescue workers and others in the area have also. They pretty much have the fires contained now, and we have gotten quite a bit of rain in the last week but there's still a burn ban here.

I had just sold my old tires and wheels to the guy who owned the white jeep in the pic a couple weeks ago...I have a couple of friends who lost everything.

There's A LOT of property burned.... whole mountainsides of cabins. Town is still intact, so please don't cancel any plans to come here if you have any.

IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0339.JPG IMG_0318.JPG

RebelconJk

Yep it's crazy. I've lived here since I was 5. Lots of people affected. Lots of help coming from lots of places. Gatlinburg mayor's house and business got burned down and he said it best we are "mountain strong". Gonna take a while to build back all the cabins and homes burnt to the ground. Poor people that died..... the fire spread too quickly to get everyone off the mountains. I hope they don't find more. My restaurant has been feeding fire and rescue workers and others in the area have also. They pretty much have the fires contained now, and we have gotten quite a bit of rain in the last week but there's still a burn ban here.

I had just sold my old tires and wheels to the guy who owned the white jeep in the pic a couple weeks ago...I have a couple of friends who lost everything.

There's A LOT of property burned.... whole mountainsides of cabins. Town is still intact, so please don't cancel any plans to come here if you have any.

View attachment 234218 View attachment 234219 View attachment 234221 View attachment 234222

Such a crazy time here, where do you live in Sevierville? My wife and i live here in Townsend.

kcdee00

Such a crazy time here, where do you live in Sevierville? My wife and i live here in Townsend.

I live out past Sevier County High School off 411 but I work at the Applewood Farmhouse Grill down by the Apple Barn and grew up in Sevierville.

bthomas

Such a shame, my heart goes out to all affected by this. Out west here I haven't really heard much on the news lately about the fires, or how it was all going.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom