35'' BFG KO2s & MB TKO wheels & tires for trade (Texas)

Napalm

I'm gonna don my flame suit before posting this.
dfvv.jpg

Okay, here we go.

As much as I didn't want this to happen, I am needing to downsize my rig and that means saying goodbye to my 35s. It's better than having to get rid of it, LoL. There are some personal reasons that I won't bore you with the detail of, but basically the gist of it is that the 35's I am running are too big for what I need and I'm going back to something smaller. I still plan on wheeling and doing trips, but regardless of my pride I have to do what's best. Here's what I have:

(5)315/75r16 BFG KO2 All Terrain tires. (35 inches) Reading at about 75-80% tread and the spare is brand new.

mounted on

(5)MB TKO's gloss black in the size of 16x8.

The tires and wheels are in great shape and have been wheeled. Not by me, obviously, but the previous owner took great care of them. They do come with the Discount Tire repair/replace certs.

What I am looking to trade straight across -

- Rubicon Wheels and tires
- Wyllis Wheeler wheels and tires
- any 33's with wheels

Might be looking to swap a few other parts as well.

I'm not looking for any cash, just a straight across trade. My loss is your gain, LoL.

There's plenty of pictures in my build thread, but here are a few.
IMG_1475518211.998869.jpg
IMG_1475518067.312105.jpg
IMG_1477428628.697617.jpg
IMG_1359.jpg

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

10abadilla/jk

I'm gonna don my flame suit before posting this.
View attachment 235133

Okay, here we go.

As much as I didn't want this to happen, I am needing to downsize my rig and that means saying goodbye to my 35s. There are some personal reasons that I won't bore you with the detail of, but basically the gist of it is that the 35's I am running are too big for what I need and I'm going back to something smaller. I still plan on wheeling and doing trips, but regardless of my pride I have to do what's best. Here's what I have:

(5)315/75r16 BFG KO2 All Terrain tires. (35 inches) Reading at about 75-80% tread and the spare is brand new.

mounted on

(5)MB TKO's gloss black in the size of 16x8.

The tires and wheels are in great shape and have been wheeled. Not by me, obviously, but the previous owner took great care of them. They do come with the Discount Tire repair/replace certs.

What I am looking to trade straight across -

-Rubicon Wheels and tires
- any 33's with wheels.

Might be looking to swap a few other parts as well.

I'm not looking for any cash, just a straight across trade. My loss is your gain, LoL.

There's plenty of pictures in my build thread, but here are a few.
View attachment 235136
View attachment 235137
View attachment 235135
View attachment 235138

Thanks guys.
Seems like you just got them. What are you going moving to now? Good looking set

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Seems like you just got them. What are you going moving to now? Good looking set

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm downsizing to a smaller tire.

Hahaha ha. Nice flame suit :) Should be able to find someone to swap you straight up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Thanks man! I hope so.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol on the flame suit. Good luck with your search and I hope for the best with the personal reasons.

WJCO

Meme King
That really blows. Sorry to hear you had to make that call, but such is life sometimes.

Napalm

I didn't understand one word you just said...LOL.

View attachment 235140

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Please don't hit me with the ban hammer! :)

Welcome to WAL...

:grayno::grayno::grayno:

:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

I'm just here for the classified's and videos. Oh and the koooolaid.

Ship em! Fastenal! I'll even pay your ass a little.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wish I could, but I can't put my rig out of commission for turn around time unfortunately.

Top Bottom