35'' BFG KO2s & MB TKO wheels & tires for trade (Texas)

Wait, you mean to tell me that you can "downsize" a jeep?!?!? I've heard rumor of this on those interwebs, just never thought it was possible! [emoji33]

Dang, you didnt even get to try those bad boys out! But as Mike said, as long as you dont sell Steel, it'll be alright [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wait, you mean to tell me that you can "downsize" a jeep?!?!? I've heard rumor of this on those interwebs, just never thought it was possible! [emoji33]

Trust me, I know this is the case! I'm trying to make it work so I don't have to downsize.

I am looking to upsize to 35's. Not sure I have what you need, but bought my stock Rubicon 3-4 months ago and they had put KO2's on, but not on the spare. Let me know if you end up having to downsize and I'll send you pics of what I have to see if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I sent you a PM.

Working on replying right now.

I am looking to upsize to 35's. Not sure I have what you need, but bought my stock Rubicon 3-4 months ago and they had put KO2's on, but not on the spare. Let me know if you end up having to downsize and I'll send you pics of what I have to see if you're interested.

Sounds like something that I am looking for, but if youre in the panhandle, the distance may be a deal killer.

35'' BFG KO2s & MB TKO wheels & tires for trade (Texas)

I'm gonna don my flame suit before posting this.
View attachment 235133

Okay, here we go.

As much as I didn't want this to happen, I am needing to downsize my rig and that means saying goodbye to my 35s. It's better than having to get rid of it, LoL. There are some personal reasons that I won't bore you with the detail of, but basically the gist of it is that the 35's I am running are too big for what I need and I'm going back to something smaller. I still plan on wheeling and doing trips, but regardless of my pride I have to do what's best. Here's what I have:

(5)315/75r16 BFG KO2 All Terrain tires. (35 inches) Reading at about 75-80% tread and the spare is brand new.

mounted on

(5)MB TKO's gloss black in the size of 16x8.

The tires and wheels are in great shape and have been wheeled. Not by me, obviously, but the previous owner took great care of them. They do come with the Discount Tire repair/replace certs.

What I am looking to trade straight across -

- Rubicon Wheels and tires
- Wyllis Wheeler wheels and tires
- any 33's with wheels

Might be looking to swap a few other parts as well.

I'm not looking for any cash, just a straight across trade. My loss is your gain, LoL.

There's plenty of pictures in my build thread, but here are a few.
View attachment 235136
View attachment 235137
View attachment 235135
View attachment 235138

Thanks guys.

Oh man, you almost made Christmas come early. Unfortunately mine aren't rubi wheels, standard 17's over here.

PM Sent anyway

Last edited:
I have 16 Sahara stock wheels and tires but I'm in Florida. [emoji24]

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Give you a good excuse to come visit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what I'm talking about! SNG!

Sorry to hear that

It's okay brother. It could be worse!

I have 16 Sahara stock wheels and tires but I'm in Florida. [emoji24]

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Hah! Dang man!!

Welcome to Craigslist. I can't believe you are trading here with only 3900 posts, lol! Good luck, dude. There are always bigger tires out there, if you need them, in the future.

I have a set of (5). 33x12.5 15 on black wheels Cooper Discovery STT. Or original Rubicon wheels and tires from my 2011. I live in Corpus Christi. What do u think.

Top Bottom