Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Search Feature

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Search Feature

Quote Originally Posted by jamo922 View Post
    It’s funny that people get offended by me stating that the search function doesn’t work. I believe “utterly useless” is an accurate description and didn’t want the OP to waste a bunch time using it like I did.
    I enjoy the collection of Jeep info within this site and appreciate the app. However, having to go to google to find info defeats the purpose of using this app. And no I’m not a developer but I’m sure someone could come up with one pretty easily. Even though this is a free app, it’s still subject to criticism if it doesn’t work as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Here are screenshots of a search I just did. What do you know. This thread was the top result?

IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg

Please be advised, that updates to the app are no longer being allowed by Apple. See this thread for explanation.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...-NOW-AVAILABLE

I was kidding around with you, with the link I posted earlier. Too bad it put your panties in a twist.

This is a privately owned forum, not run buy a mega-corporation. I don’t find a Google search too hard to do, for the wealth of information that is here. I left other forums, because sifting through the mountain of bad information to find the good, was too hard.

Last edited by notnalc68; 05-01-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

It’s funny that people get offended by me stating that the search function doesn’t work. I believe “utterly useless” is an accurate description and didn’t want the OP to waste a bunch time using it like I did.
    I enjoy the collection of Jeep info within this site and appreciate the app. However, having to go to google to find info defeats the purpose of using this app. And no I’m not a developer but I’m sure someone could come up with one pretty easily. Even though this is a free app, it’s still subject to criticism if it doesn’t work as it should.

I don't see anyone offended. Eddie and Cindy have worked their asses off to get the site as user-friendly as possible. Knowing them, if there was an easy solution, they would have likely taken that route by now. As already stated, follow the tips given in this thread.

If-the-brain-were-an-app.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Let’s say I know there’s a great thread about death wobble on here. I go to search type in ‘death wobble’ and that’s what I get.
    IMG_6508.jpg
    Like wtf is that, fuck this app am out I can’t find shit.
    But wait, what does that little button in the corner do?
    IMG_6509.jpg
    No shit, there is options to modify my search to help me find shit easier, am so dumb, omg, duh.
    IMG_6510.jpg
    Oh look, that’s exactly what I am looking for, I love this app
    IMG_6511.jpg

This is good

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    Let’s say I know there’s a great thread about death wobble on here. I go to search type in ‘death wobble’ and that’s what I get.
    IMG_6508.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    No shit, there is options to modify my search to help me find shit easier, am so dumb, omg, duh.
    IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6511.jpg

What you say??? 🤯🤯🤯

IMG_6941.JPG

Sounds like maybe you’re the offended one?

IMG_6942.JPG

I honestly had no idea about the funnel icon trick. 🤯
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by VeruGE*144 View Post
    IMG_6508.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6511.jpg

Thank you for that!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seriously!!!? Why did I never click the Funnel thingamajigger?? Haha!! works perfect!

IMG_7743.jpg

Well hell! I learned something new today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast