Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Been Around the Block Lil Nasty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    20 years ago I would have been on this but being older and a little wiser I can only think who in their right mind would buy this.
    Hasn't quite been that long for me....but yeah maturity has found me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Journeyman's Avatar
    I actually think that awesome! Perfect for when your just putting around the farm/ranch and not doing any real driving or off-roading. I made one of those out of plastic for my work truck so I can be in and out doing what I need to and not hear the alarm going off constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiliDawg View Post
    This is perfect for those of us with dogs that like to ride up front.

My dog likes to ride up front but we have a harness with a carabiner on a strap that plugs into the seat belt to keep him from flying around in the Jeep in the event that the unpredictable occurs

Zero! Made it.........and now the fun begins

A buddy of mine died about 12 years ago in a Jeep without a seat belt. He rolled it falling off a hill. He fell out during the roll and the jeep crushed him. Everyone else in the jeep lived and were wearing seatbelts. This product is stupid.

Wow this is so stupid. I know where I wheel (Rausch creek) that if they find you on the trail drinking they will kick you from the park for good. Without a seatbelt and you have to leave for the day. Hell driving without a seatbelt is stupid period
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    A buddy of mine died about 12 years ago in a Jeep without a seat belt. He rolled it falling off a hill. He fell out during the roll and the jeep crushed him. Everyone else in the jeep lived and were wearing seatbelts. This product is stupid.
    That really sucks. I'm sorry Doug.

I agree, stupid product. Even if there's a limited use case for it, probably better to just not have it around and be tempted to ride without a belt.

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    I can really see the controversy with this product, however, I have been trying to come up with a good solution for my seatbelt when off-roading after I switch to aftermarket seats and harness. I want to wear the factory seatbelt when traveling to and from my destination, but be able to switch to the 5 point without sitting on the belt.

I knew a farmer that did something like this because he got out of the truck for a few seconds all day long and got tired of the chime going off when he would sit in the truck just to drive a few more feet to check the next row. This was flat ground, off-road, going about 2 mph. He just buckled the seat belt and sat in front of it. I could see it working for something like that maybe. But not the beer part.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    I can really see the controversy with this product, however, I have been trying to come up with a good solution for my seatbelt when off-roading after I switch to aftermarket seats and harness. I want to wear the factory seatbelt when traveling to and from my destination, but be able to switch to the 5 point without sitting on the belt.

Just connect your factory seat belt and sit over it. At least, it's what I do.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
    WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    My dog likes to ride up front but we have a harness with a carabiner on a strap that plugs into the seat belt to keep him from flying around in the Jeep in the event that the unpredictable occurs
    What we do too.

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Just connect your factory seat belt and sit over it. At least, it's what I do.
    I was trying to avoid that, but honestly that product above is just one more thing I would loose.. I'll probably just sit on the belt

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast