Drive without a seatbelt and crack a beer too

Jax74

IMG_3339.jpg

Couldn't help but share with you guys, came across this on my social media feed. Thought it was a gag but turns out it's real! only see this useful when off roading. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm finally upset by something I saw on the internet. I don't know any circumstance where I want to fall out of a vehicle. And it's a bottle opener? How totally irresponsible.

Sent from my duck blind.

20 years ago I would have been on this but being older and a little wiser I can only think who in their right mind would buy this.

Lmao useful when off-roading? So you don't buckle in and are tossing them back when off-roading? You should start recording your trips

I actually think that awesome! Perfect for when your just putting around the farm/ranch and not doing any real driving or off-roading. I made one of those out of plastic for my work truck so I can be in and out doing what I need to and not hear the alarm going off constantly.

A buddy of mine died about 12 years ago in a Jeep without a seat belt. He rolled it falling off a hill. He fell out during the roll and the jeep crushed him. Everyone else in the jeep lived and were wearing seatbelts. This product is stupid.

Wow this is so stupid. I know where I wheel (Rausch creek) that if they find you on the trail drinking they will kick you from the park for good. Without a seatbelt and you have to leave for the day. Hell driving without a seatbelt is stupid period

A buddy of mine died about 12 years ago in a Jeep without a seat belt. He rolled it falling off a hill. He fell out during the roll and the jeep crushed him. Everyone else in the jeep lived and were wearing seatbelts. This product is stupid.
That really sucks. I'm sorry Doug.

I agree, stupid product. Even if there's a limited use case for it, probably better to just not have it around and be tempted to ride without a belt.

I can really see the controversy with this product, however, I have been trying to come up with a good solution for my seatbelt when off-roading after I switch to aftermarket seats and harness. I want to wear the factory seatbelt when traveling to and from my destination, but be able to switch to the 5 point without sitting on the belt.

I knew a farmer that did something like this because he got out of the truck for a few seconds all day long and got tired of the chime going off when he would sit in the truck just to drive a few more feet to check the next row. This was flat ground, off-road, going about 2 mph. He just buckled the seat belt and sat in front of it. I could see it working for something like that maybe. But not the beer part.

I can really see the controversy with this product, however, I have been trying to come up with a good solution for my seatbelt when off-roading after I switch to aftermarket seats and harness. I want to wear the factory seatbelt when traveling to and from my destination, but be able to switch to the 5 point without sitting on the belt.

Just connect your factory seat belt and sit over it. At least, it's what I do. :idontknow:

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

My dog likes to ride up front but we have a harness with a carabiner on a strap that plugs into the seat belt to keep him from flying around in the Jeep in the event that the unpredictable occurs

What we do too.

Top Bottom