Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Welcome to the Tow Rig Forum!

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepFan View Post
    Nice trailer queen!
    Just the FC. I donít see the JK getting rides any time soon.
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    What size did you go with ? The 24í version is not much more. Iím just on a space crunch where itís stored.

Youíll be happy with the quality. It pulls so nice I forgot it was behind me.
    I went with the 20. Almost ordered the 22 but Iím the same way with space.

Iím really glad to hear that, I canít wait for it to come in. I think Iím going to be a little wide to fit between the finders, Iím at about 85inches with the back spacing Iím running. But at least I can drive over them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2014 Jeep JKU Rubicon

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415