Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New addition to the fam. 17 JKUR

New addition to the fam. 17 JKUR

Well as much as I love my 2 door the thought of cramming it full and still having room for girl and dog for a 2 week trip to Colorado and Utah seemed daunting. So while kicking around the idea of looking at a 4 door for the extra space and maaaaaybe even a rubicon for lockers/sway disconnect/ front d44 I said hey let's just go look at them. Four hours later ...IMG_0178.jpg

Worked out a great deal on this one. Still feels weird to be selling my 2 door but hey, this just makes sense for long trips. In the next week or so ,after selling the 2 door, I'll start building. As always some great ideas and inspiration on here.

Very nice!! Love that Rhino color!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Yeah it grows on you. So many new things to me on this one compared to my 08. Auto everything, much better engine, more comfortable interior etc.... can't wait to get it on the trail

Congrats on the new JKUR!

Very nice I drive a lot off them at work I'm a runner at a jeep dealership. Here is my ride waiting for the pickup to come out?IMG_0761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! Congrats on the new ride.
    37" Cooper Discoverer SST Pro

Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26935-FlatTop-Build

Been Around the Block jtpedersen's Avatar
    4-door's handy for family. We've just arrived at an event, 4 of us, plus stuff. Couldn't have done it comfortably with anything smaller.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol yeah...i'll just swing by and take a look...that's how i ended up with the 2015 2 yrs ago

Thanks guys. Yeah lol I really wasn't even thinking about it. Just a couple of months ago I replaced the ball joints, axle seals, bearing hubs, and gusseted my Dana 30. Oh well at least when I sell it someone will get some good use out of it. I can say after a couple of days with it I can't imagine going back to a 2 door.

Knows a Thing or Two DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    Sweeeeeet!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast