New addition to the fam. 17 JKUR

MrEmmDubya

That looks great. My other have drives a 2012 2 door and i love driving it but need more room. So just for the heck of it we went to the dealer to look at a 4 door to see if i liked it...... All in all i went home with a 4 door. We are a Jeep family now. 2 door and 4 door in the garage. I like the 2 door but am very very happy with my unlimited.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
That looks great. My other have drives a 2012 2 door and i love driving it but need more room. So just for the heck of it we went to the dealer to look at a 4 door to see if i liked it...... All in all i went home with a 4 door. We are a Jeep family now. 2 door and 4 door in the garage. I like the 2 door but am very very happy with my unlimited.

That's what happened to us. Believe it or not my girl is now trying to convince me not to sell the 2 door so she can drive it. Hmmmmm

WJCO

Meme King
That's what happened to us. Believe it or not my girl is now trying to convince me not to sell the 2 door so she can drive it. Hmmmmm

If your girl has a Jeep to play with, she whines less when you spend your time/money with yours. Just something to keep in mind....

Judesign

Caught the Bug
If your girl has a Jeep to play with, she whines less when you spend your time/money with yours. Just something to keep in mind....

And there is the problem... keep the 2 door for her to play with ... ok cool. Sell the 2 door and mod the absolute shit out of the new rubicon.... I'm smelling new dynatracs...

Eugene

So while kicking around the idea of looking at a 4 door for the extra space and maaaaaybe even a rubicon for lockers/sway disconnect/ front d44 I said hey let's just go look at them. Four hours later ...

I can relate to that. :crazyeyes:

"No, thanks, I'm just looking around and... Aww, f**k. I'll take the blue one."

Top Bottom