Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

Rancho- Do you make rear bumpstop extensions for this kit yet? I noticed the JL kit has the extensions. I definitely need some for my JKUR.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Rancho- Do you make rear bumpstop extensions for this kit yet? I noticed the JL kit has the extensions. I definitely need some for my JKUR.
    In the event that Rancho doesnt have anything available there are other brands. I know RE makes a rear set that bolts to the rear lower bumpstop pads.(P# RE1387).however Hopefully Rancho can help you out. I know ill probly be upgrading springs in the fall to rancho coils

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '14 JK Sport Anvil 6-Spd 3.73 gearing
    Installed:
    -Rubicon Express 2.5" lift with monotube shocks
    - Cobra Cb 18 WX STII
    - 285/70/17 Duratracs
    - 1.5" G2 Wheel Spacers
    - Rigid Dually Spots
    - Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts
    -RC 2.5" swaybar disco's

Awaiting Install:
    -

Synergy makes a perfect 2” spacer for about $50. If Rancho doesn’t have one I have no issues running the Synergy. Just thought I would check first.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Cool

Run 'em. We do not make them at this time.

Synergy makes a perfect 2” spacer for about $50. If Rancho doesn’t have one I have no issues running the Synergy. Just thought I would check first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    Run 'em. We do not make them at this time.
    Gotcha...thanks for the confirmation.

Went with the synergy ones from mine, no issues, though I find it hard to mess something like this up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky07 View Post
    I installed the Rancho Sport 2”lift last weekend and it rides great. I installed a new steering stabilizer, but I am experiencing a bit of bump steer on uneven roads. I suspect the cast is out of spec, causing the excess bump steer. I’m thinking adjustable lower control arms would be my next logical step to solving this issue. Is there anything else I should be replacing along with the lower control arms?ATTACH]307174[/ATTACH]Attachment 307175Attachment 307176

Looks really nice, what tire size are you running?

I would think bumps are bumps.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by erikfox25 View Post
    Looks really nice, what tire size are you running?

Running 35-12.50-17 MTR’s on AEV Pintlers. Image1533460349.689906.jpg

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243