Seat covers

Dopey84

So my wife bought me some new seat covers since we're both tired of looking at the generic grey interior, and my son is getting older and is now starting to climb up on the seat and walk to his car seat wanted added protection... does anyone run these? What color options did you use? Any fading? How are they with wet conditions and cleaning..? Also how long did you have to wait to receive your covers we are currently out 4 -5 weeks till they ship... are they that popular...? Any info is goo give feedback and pics thank you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I got a used set of TREKARMOR from Gregmort, and they are a nice addition. I have yet to actually clean the fronts which need it (work/grease stains), but they are sure easy to clean mud from and foot prints. I found that out last weekend while cleaning off dried mud, used my shop vac and they looked brand new.

zimm

Caught the Bug
She got you the best. Bartact (was trek armor) are the best I've found. They're rip stop, fit well, don't hold dog hair like neoprene, and mind haven't faded yet. I like all the pockets and webbing too.

Yes, Bartact seat covers are pretty freaking awesome. I have them too. And they're very customizable...just have to jump on a quick phone call with the owner and he'll do whatever you want or need. They're pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

hornet man

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1488503754.549185.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1488503850.763200.jpg i bought Trek Armor several years ago and the rear seat cover had faded but the fronts did not. Called Trek Armor and sent them the pictures and without any hassle they immediately shipped me the newer "Bartact" covers, a full set even though my fronts were not faded. They believe it may have been a pigment problem but none the less these covers are no shit the best seat cover and you won't be disappointed. I run most of Summer topless so they get a lot of exposure, if you want quality then look no further.

I bought smittybilt on a deal with quadratec front and rears for I think around $100 to $200. Sometimes I regret not getting bartact and I will definitely go with them once these fade. For now though, they are a decent seat cover.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
View attachment 246516 View attachment 246517 i bought Trek Armor several years ago and the rear seat cover had faded but the fronts did not. Called Trek Armor and sent them the pictures and without any hassle they immediately shipped me the newer "Bartact" covers, a full set even though my fronts were not faded. They believe it may have been a pigment problem but none the less these covers are no shit the best seat cover and you won't be disappointed. I run most of Summer topless so they get a lot of exposure, if you want quality then look no further.

That's awesome to hear. I have ran some of their stuff before and they make top notch stuff! That's why I always say it's better to spend a little more and get good quality American made stuff! [emoji106]

gheller

Like others have said already, the Bartact covers are tops.

I started with the front covers first before getting the rear to see for myself how good they are. I was very pleased with them and recently put on the rears.
They are a little tough to put in because the fit is very tight and they won't stretch like neoprene but the effort is well worth it.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have the front and rear Bartact covers as well and am very happy with them. Honestly, I don't think there is anything else on the market that even compares.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If I had leather again, I would have gotten covers. I hated how cold, or hot my seats always were. Plus they would be way more protected than running without, ended up getting a few scratches and issues with them in my old 2 door.

gheller

Are pretty much only people with non-leather seats running covers? Can't see a reason to run them on my black leather

That's a good question. When I purchased my Jeep I really wanted leather and actually considered one of the other special editions that offered leather, but ultimately I was too set on getting the Willys.

If I did have leather seats, I would not have seat covers.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I had cloth and reupholstered to leather so I wouldn't need to run seat covers. In my experience the leather is easier to clean, and very durable. No issues so far anyways. The leather that Star Fabricating uses doesn't get burning hot, even in the sun. The factory leather in my wife's will burn the crap out of your legs lol.

Eugene

Yes, Bartact seat covers are pretty freaking awesome. I have them too. And they're very customizable...just have to jump on a quick phone call with the owner and he'll do whatever you want or need. They're pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Agreed. No regrets on spending a bit more for the Bartact covers.

Top Bottom