Seat covers

ScoobyCarolanNC

I love mine except one area doesn't fit right. The cutout around the bench hinge on the back seat is a bit too short. They compress the foam back together though so it's like I have a new front seat. That and I got a molle sunglasses case to mount on my the side of my passenger seat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I have TrekAromor as well... pricey but worth every penny. I use them in summer time to protect my leather seats.
I pretty much run topless and doorless all summer long [emoji41]

woof359

finaly got them on

had a set of frt trek Armor covers still in the box for 3 years, finally took the plunge and got them on , took a little doing on a 2 dr but they look great, I did try to go to www.trekarmor.com to get some pointers but its a dead end, are they still in business ?

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I believe Bartac actually was just the Trek Armor manufacturer side and I guess they dropped the extra brand name for whatever reason. Bartac would do custom stuff compared to standard choices with Trek Armor.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I believe Bartac actually was just the Trek Armor manufacturer side and I guess they dropped the extra brand name for whatever reason. Bartac would do custom stuff compared to standard choices with Trek Armor.

They seem to keep a low inventory. I had to wait a few weeks for a run of black & coyote rear seats. If I had known I might have done something custom myself.

I also have Bartact in my '07 JKU. I had eyed them for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger on them because my driver seat was wearing a hole. Mine are all black which goes really well with the black and gray interior. They were well worth waiting for. No fading or anything. I've had them about six months.

Top Bottom