Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fuck this gay ass forum, Ill sell it on the streets faster

IMG_0095.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post

Is this the answer to who buys winches in Brooklyn?
    To be fair, I think the reputation for the reliability of Smittybilt winches will work out really well in Brooklyn. Also, anyone can tell from looking at all the pictures of Jeeps on this site that we're all broke. The dirty little secret is that once you hit 50 posts, Eddie starts dolling out all of the free parts he gets to the active members, that's why you see so many of the same parts as they come from supporting vendors. And this poor guy only had 48 posts to go too. Too bad, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by StormtrooperJK View Post
    ok it's my first time dickface didn't know the gay rules here just trying to sell a winch but fuck this gay ass forum ill sell it on the streets faster anyway bunch of broke ass niggas here..
    so-youre-having-eztp5u.jpg......

Go back to playing your online games kid. This forum shit is for adults...

IMG_3666.jpg

found him on craigslist, IMG_0921.JPGis that a wayalife sticker

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Caught the Bug
    Okay just to add my "broke ass nigga" picture.....

Donald_Trump_Housing.jpeg

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone as I believe this picture is both offensive to republican and democrats equally.... lol
    NotInStock

2016 Rubi JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" RK X-Factor, Fox Shocks, Dynatrac PR44 Front Axle, ATX Chamber Pros, BFG 35x12.5x17, LOD Destroyer Shorty Bumpers (FR & RR), Warn 8274 Winch.
    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...Rubi-Hard-Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NotInStock View Post
    Okay just to add my "broke ass nigga" picture.....

Donald_Trump_Housing.jpeg

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone as I believe this picture is both offensive to republican and democrats equally.... lol
    If people are offended that easily, they shouldn't be reading this thread or be on the internet at all for that matter. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of this section. As for Obama, just a black guy asking for change.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    If people are offended that easily, they shouldn't be reading this thread or be on the internet at all for that matter. There is a disclaimer at the beginning of this section. As for Obama, just a black guy asking for change.
    I wonder if you realize your statement, especially after that picture, of, "As for Obama, just a black guy asking for change" has very literally 2 meanings....

Barack-Obama-the-Begger--93769.jpeg
    Last edited by NotInStock; 05-07-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    NotInStock

2016 Rubi JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" RK X-Factor, Fox Shocks, Dynatrac PR44 Front Axle, ATX Chamber Pros, BFG 35x12.5x17, LOD Destroyer Shorty Bumpers (FR & RR), Warn 8274 Winch.
    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...Rubi-Hard-Rock

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456