Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Also why everyone is have hard time here?

If I had to choose between running a Grumper for free, and dragging my ballsack through a hundred miles of broken glass and rusty nails, in the middle of the desert in the middle of summer, with a mask feeding me Whoopie Goldberg's queef as my only source of oxygen only to be met by a rabid bear who showers me with the day old piss of Caitlyn Jenner, I would choose the latter.
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    If I had to choose between running a Grumper for free, and dragging my ballsack through a hundred miles of broken glass and rusty nails, in the middle of the desert in the middle of summer, with a mask feeding me Whoopie Goldberg's queef as my only source of oxygen only to be met by a rabid bear who showers me with the day old piss of Caitlyn Jenner, I would choose the latter.

BAHAHA!

shitty choice of options, but I would agree!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

FH.jpg

Y'know, you really need to work on not repressing your feelings man. You need to let it all out every now and again.
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    FH.jpg

Y'know, you really need to work on not repressing your feelings man. You need to let it all out every now and again.
    It's like a silent but smelly fart. Nobody really expects it, and then BAM there it is
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Knows a Thing or Two elgordomucho's Avatar
    I would probably choose the grumper. There are about 5 reasons in this statement that would make me chose that route.

Quote Originally Posted by elgordomuch View Post
    I would probably choose the grumper. There are about 5 reasons in this statement that would make me chose that route.
    While you're at it get one of these, perfect addition to the aggressive yet modern-looking grumper grille. 100% trail ready!

IMG_3338.jpg

Knows a Thing or Two elgordomucho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    While you're at it get one of these, perfect addition to the aggressive yet modern-looking grumper grille. 100% trail ready!

IMG_3338.jpg
    Ill hang a tampon off the mirror if it stops me from inhaling whoopie's queefs and bear golden showers using caitlyn jenners piss.

Quote Originally Posted by elgordomuch View Post
    Ill hang a tampon off the mirror if it stops me from inhaling whoopie's queefs and bear golden showers using caitlyn jenners piss.
    Hahahahaha

Real UGLY there. Real embarrASSing. No respect. Go away.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast