Also why everyone is have hard time here?

RedSheep

Personally you couldn't pay me to put one of them on My jeep

but also for some reason that first pic reminds me of this ..

TFAStd02.png

could be that's the idea so as to help it always miss all the rocks/trees/trails and everything else.

Ps. sorry the linked IMG is so big

Last edited:

Trail JK

Its very simple, I understand all of this and like you mentioned if someone needs HELP. I have posted this part that I want to sell because I won't use it and its $600 less that the market price, so I am seeking help if someone knows someone or someone is interested in it and can help me sell it I don't see any problem in that and as you can see its my 1st post. If I am here just to sell you will see 100 parts left and right but I am not a vendor. Also why everyone is have hard time here? Also all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple if you can't respect your self don't seek to be RESPECTED. If you dont like my post and its so bad and ugly and can't look at it then don't comment and waste every one time.

IMG_3202.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedSheep

Let's try this...

On Wayalife some of the definitions of "Active Member" is one who contributes to posts, helps people out with issues, gives a wave, join's in on conversations. They don't come here and on post #1 try to sell something. "Active Member" isn't a title you get just because you joined.

think we should just redefine "active member" as someone/anyone who as actually and actively gone out and meet other members here via wheeling/trail-runs, group mod-days or some java-n-jeeps or burgers-beers whisky-n-women type meet ups.

That ought to eliminate all the internet-only trolls and their attempted quick sell scams/schemes.

think we should just redefine "active member" as someone/anyone who as actually and actively gone out and meet other members here via wheeling/trail-runs, group mod-days or some java-n-jeeps or burgers-beers whisky-n-women type meet ups.

That ought to eliminate all the internet-only trolls and their attempted quick sell scams/schemes.

What are these "whiskey-n-women" meet-ups you speak of?? :cheesy::cheesy:

AdrockTT

Its very simple, I understand all of this and like you mentioned if someone needs HELP. I have posted this part that I want to sell because I won't use it and its $600 less that the market price, so I am seeking help if someone knows someone or someone is interested in it and can help me sell it I don't see any problem in that and as you can see its my 1st post. If I am here just to sell you will see 100 parts left and right but I am not a vendor. Also why everyone is have hard time here? Also all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple if you can't respect your self don't seek to be RESPECTED. If you dont like my post and its so bad and ugly and can't look at it then don't comment and waste every one time.

You sure you're not a vendor?
Screen-shotted below...

Here's where you specify you're a vendor in another thread, offer prices, and then try to off-load the hideous Grumper bumper again...

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
You sure you're not a vendor?
removed

Here's where you specify you're a vendor in another thread, offer prices, and then try to off-load the hideous Grumper bumper again...

FOUND IT here is a screenshot.

2017-04-13 11_55_11-JKowners.com _ Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - Seeking Modificat.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-04-13 11_55_11-JKowners.com _ Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - Seeking Modificat.jpg
    2017-04-13 11_55_11-JKowners.com _ Jeep Wrangler JK Forum - View Single Post - Seeking Modificat.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

You're so full of shit that your toilets are backing up. Get out of here with your products and your agenda.

Untitled.jpg

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I'm really not sure what's worse in this thread, the blatant disregard for the rules or the fact that god awful pile of shit retails for $1800.

Edit, or Jerry's pic...
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom