Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prorock 9/16 Lug Nuts

Prorock 9/16 Lug Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    SO if Im reading that right - thats $160 for lug nuts
    Sounds about right

You really just need the same length, I'm sure there are cheaper ones out there. I just know for a fact these work

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prorock 9/16 Lug Nuts

[QUOTE=g00se04;888101]I had to run these for my HD 60/60 set to work with atx beadlocks

Exactly what i am running. Check your rear lugs to see if they are much longer than the front.

DPAccessories D3613XL-2305/20 20 Chrome 9/16-18 Closed End XXL Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - Cone Seat - 7/8" Hex Wheel Lug Nut https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JH1H2A4..._tnE49ISfEtfIS

Last edited by Jkzinger; 12-01-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkzinger View Post
    Exactly what i am running. Check your rear lugs to see if they are much longer than the front.
    Any idea of the length of these ? But yes the rear lug stems are longer then the front - the 1.7" lugs secured the front wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Any idea of the length of these ? But yes the rear lug stems are longer then the front - the 1.7" lugs secured the front wheels
    Here is what fits. DPAccessories D3613XL-2305/20 20 Chrome 9/16-18 Closed End XXL Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - Cone Seat - 7/8" Hex Wheel Lug Nut https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JH1H2A4..._tnE49ISfEtfIS

Hooked

Prorock 9/16 Lug Nuts

I’m still using them, they just look like crap up close.

$27 shipped for 32 i got cheap quality metal - which I expected at less than a buck a lug. I will replace them eventually, but I don’t drive a show jeep, I just want it safe and reliable.

IMO the 2.3” lugnuts are a tad too long. They keep the socket off the powder coat though.
    Last edited by Bigjimbo; 12-02-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post
    I have the 3" Gorilla lug nuts. They stick out plenty and allow you to remove/install lug nuts without tearing up the wheels.

Attachment 255980

Attachment 256044

These are what I have as well. You are going to pull the wheels a lot when you set up your axles. These are high quality and long enough to keep your socket off the wheel.

Prorock 9/16 Lug Nuts

Just wanted to share with everyone that I tried the 2” DP accessories lugs and they were just too short. I ultimately went with the 3” Gorilla lugs (as earlier recommended). Good to roll!

Image1530495828.865652.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Finn Sizzle; 07-02-2018 at 01:47 AM.
    '95 YJ, 5-speed with 3.5" lift on 33s - Sold
    '13 JK Unlimited, "Rocktrooper", MC GC on 37s - Sold
    '12 JK Unlimited, currently being built
    It's never just a Jeep.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12