Do you remember the Mopar Immortal Jeep?

JamesNZ

Look who I found living in New Zealand, talking to my local Jeep dealership they mentioned Jeep NZ have purchased it as a promotional vehicle that will be sent around the national Jeep dealers here.

Besides all the serious mod..after sitting in it...I think I need half doors on my JK! [emoji23]

View attachment 257188

Sent from my EVA-L09 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
That's awesome! I have a 74 Kawasaki F11 250 the same color. If I was ever going to do a full color change this is what it would be!

kawasaki-f11.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Don't remember the Jeep, I like it though and would like to know more about it. The bike I do remember and really like, would love to have an older project bike like that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Look who I found living in New Zealand, talking to my local Jeep dealership they mentioned Jeep NZ have purchased it as a promotional vehicle that will be sent around the national Jeep dealers here.

Besides all the serious mod..after sitting in it...I think I need half doors on my JK! [emoji23]

Wow, crazy to see it over in your neck of the woods! :crazyeyes:

Here are a few more pics that we took of it at the 2010 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JamesNZ

Wow, crazy to see it over in your neck of the woods! :crazyeyes:

Here are a few more pics that we took of it at the 2010 SEMA Show.

Yeah, it's not something that is seen here often (decently modified Jeeps that is). The Jeep community is very small over here, but it is beginning to grow slowly.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing those pics! Certainly looks a lot less used then :lol:

Ddays

Hooked
Wow :eek: is this a two stroke?

On the Jeep - Wonder why portal axels aren't Jeep thing!

Yup, old 2 stroke. Fun as hell. Found a pic of mine along with the helmet I wear when I ride it. My kids make fun of me but what the hell do they know? :D
As far as the portals, they're really expensive and relatively complicated compared to standard straight axle assemblies. They're great for high clearance though!

250.jpg

snake.jpg

Top Bottom