Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - EVO JK SPORT CAGE INSTALL : 2011-17 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

VIDEO - EVO JK SPORT CAGE INSTALL : 2011-17 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

If you have a 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler or newer, want to install a sport cage to help protect your occupants but aren't really too fond of how much visibility you'll loose, the all new EVO Manufacturing Chromoly Sport Cage might be for you. Designed to offer strength and a greater amount of visibility, the EVO Sport Cage is completely laser cut, CNC press brake formed and fully fixture welded out of 4130 chromoly steel and in this short video, you'll get to see just how easy it is to install.

To see more photos of the EVO cage installed, simply click on the link below:
    NEW EVO Sport Cage for Rubicat - TONS OF PHOTOS

BUY THIS SPORT CAGE KIT HERE:
    EVO MFG 2011+ Jeep JKU Chromoly Sport Cage with Rear Bar and B&C Pillar Crossmembers

Please let me know if you have any questions.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Great video. I like the fact that you chose black as the color of the cage. It makes it disappear against the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nice!

Great job showing us the install Seems really straight forward.

Great video. In terms of cutting (foam, fabric, door surrounds, sound bar, etc) how does this compare to the Rock Hard one?

If similar, I like that this one replaces the rear cross bar too which I don't think RH one does.
    Last edited by GraniteCrystal; 05-09-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Great video! Thanks for posting.
    37" Cooper Discoverer SST Pro

Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26935-FlatTop-Build

Fresh Catch
    drill holes in the sound bar so it doesn't fill with water? Great video though

Nice video. Wish this was available for the 07-10. Though I'm not at all unhappy with my RH sport cage, I would've definitely picked the EVO cage over it.
    2007 JKU - Dana 60/Sterling, 40s, Coilovers
    1998 XJ - 5spd, 33s, Clayton 6.5" 3-link

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Great video. I like the fact that you chose black as the color of the cage. It makes it disappear against the dash.
    Thanks! We're really happy that we went with black for that very reason. Can't hardly tell that it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Great job showing us the install Seems really straight forward.
    Yup, pretty easy install. Filming something like this usually makes things take a lot longer but we started around 9:30am and were done around 2pm.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Great video. In terms of cutting (foam, fabric, door surrounds, sound bar, etc) how does this compare to the Rock Hard one?

If similar, I like that this one replaces the rear cross bar too which I don't think RH one does.
    You need to trim the foam padding, cut the covers and clearance the door surrounds with both kits. The Rock Hard kit does not require any modifications to the sound bar but from what I'm told, the new version of the EVO cage won't require cutting into it either.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanajungman View Post
    drill holes in the sound bar so it doesn't fill with water? Great video though
    LOL!! In all fairness, this is their Gen 1 kit. The new version doesn't require any cutting of the sound bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotastic View Post
    Nice video. Wish this was available for the 07-10. Though I'm not at all unhappy with my RH sport cage, I would've definitely picked the EVO cage over it.
    I know they're done designing it. Should be out or very soon. But, like you, I'm pretty happy with what we've got in Moby.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast