OVERTIME : MOAB Deja Vu

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such is the life at WAYALIFE - always on call, 24/7 and in need of going wheeling at a moments notice. Although we were just there a few weeks ago, Cindy and I got an invite from good friend of ours, to go wheeling with him out in Moab and we simply couldn't say no. Needless to say, we packed up Moby and got ready to put in for some overtime work and starting today. For sure, it's a tough racket but we knew what we were getting ourselves into when we signed up for the job. This thread is being started so that you can follow us around the office over the week to come. We hope you enjoy :cool:

To kick things off, here's a shot of Moby all packed up and ready to head off to work.
20170513103212-a0f967a9-me.jpg

BlacknRedJK

Such is the life at WAYALIFE - always on call, 24/7 and in need of going wheeling at a moments notice. Although we were just there a few weeks ago, Cindy and I got an invite from good friend of ours, to go wheeling with him out in Moab and we simply couldn't say no. Needless to say, we packed up Moby and got ready to put in for some overtime work and starting today. For sure, it's a tough racket but we knew what we were getting ourselves into when we signed up for the job. This thread is being started so that you can follow us around the office over the week to come. We hope you enjoy :cool:

To kick things off, here's a shot of Moby all packed up and ready to head off to work.
20170513103212-a0f967a9-me.jpg

Sounds like rough overtime to me. Don't enjoy it too much!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

XJADDICTION

Banned
Just awful, I am sorry that your job is so terrible and requires all of that over time.[emoji23] I am jealous!

Here is what I see when putting in the OT
IMG_0577.JPG

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
As much as it sucks to have a mechanical hiccup ...at least it's a beautiful day and not raining while you have to diagnose and sort through spare parts and tools.

I hope you guys are able to fix Moby quickly!

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Top Bottom