4Wheelparts customer service

mauijim

Any one ever had issues with the customer service from 4Wheelparts? I received my trail doors and the package was ripped open and 1/2 the hardware was missing. I called their customer service department and it went south fast. They blamed me for opening the box. I tried to tell them what was missing and was just treated like crap. I couldn't get an answer out of them. I always have my packages delivered to the UPS store near me so I don't have to worry about being home to sign or have things ripped off. The lady at the UPS store went above and beyond by calling them as well as the manufacturer to try and solve the problem. She too got nothing but BS from 4WHEELPARTS but got the manufacturer to send me the 3 hing pins that were missing. Then she emailed 4WHEELPARTS and they said fine. Now during this time 3 days had passed and I called 3-4 times a day leaving messages to customer service and even managers trying to find out what the hell was going on and not one response back not even an email saying that my replacement parts were being sent to me. The only way I found out was by the UPS lady calling me to let me know. So now it's been 6 days since this happened and not even once have they contacted me about the problem. This is the worst customer service I've ever encountered. Just letting everyone know how horrible they are. I'll never give them another penny of mine.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

Any one ever had issues with the customer service from 4Wheelparts? I received my trail doors and the package was ripped open and 1/2 the hardware was missing. I called their customer service department and it went south fast. They blamed me for opening the box. I tried to tell them what was missing and was just treated like crap. I couldn't get an answer out of them. I always have my packages delivered to the UPS store near me so I don't have to worry about being home to sign or have things ripped off. The lady at the UPS store went above and beyond by calling them as well as the manufacturer to try and solve the problem. She too got nothing but BS from 4WHEELPARTS but got the manufacturer to send me the 3 hing pins that were missing. Then she emailed 4WHEELPARTS and they said fine. Now during this time 3 days had passed and I called 3-4 times a day leaving messages to customer service and even managers trying to find out what the hell was going on and not one response back not even an email saying that my replacement parts were being sent to me. The only way I found out was by the UPS lady calling me to let me know. So now it's been 6 days since this happened and not even once have they contacted me about the problem. This is the worst customer service I've ever encountered. Just letting everyone know how horrible they are. I'll never give them another penny of mine.

That's why I use American Express for all my purchases. If I have a problem that a vendor won't address that is their fault AMEX will. Hopefully you get this resolved.

tippedover

I think a lot of people in the jeep world will tell your to never buy from 4wheelparts there customer service has always been really bad and the fact they try to over sell you. I ordered a PS diff cover front and back, they said it would take two days shipping well took over a week to get the box. Open the box and see that they sent me diff covers from a brand called riddle. I called the guy at the store and ask if he knew the order was messed up, he told me they had run out of stock on the PS diff so they "upgraded me" for free. Not what I wanted so took them back and ordered from NR. That's one of about 5 stories of great times with 4wheelparts not to mention when I was deployed my wife took my jeep there to get all tuned up (she was just trying to be nice and get it ready lol) as they say for me when I was coming home, and they sold her new breaks, new water pump, and egr valve all shit that was fine just took the money right from my lady who doesn't know anything about jeeps and was just trying to help me. Jeep was at 45k miles at the time. Sorry rant over but to answer the OP yes bad service!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JRUnlimited

I've never had a problem with customer service at the Riverside location. Their labor prices on the other hand. That's a whole different ball park.

mauijim

I've never had a problem with customer service at the Riverside location. Their labor prices on the other hand. That's a whole different ball park.

This was an online order. I wish I'd just went directly through the store near me or ordered elsewhere. But after this I'm done with them.

mauijim

I think a lot of people in the jeep world will tell your to never buy from 4wheelparts there customer service has always been really bad and the fact they try to over sell you. I ordered a PS diff cover front and back, they said it would take two days shipping well took over a week to get the box. Open the box and see that they sent me diff covers from a brand called riddle. I called the guy at the store and ask if he knew the order was messed up, he told me they had run out of stock on the PS diff so they "upgraded me" for free. Not what I wanted so took them back and ordered from NR. That's one of about 5 stories of great times with 4wheelparts not to mention when I was deployed my wife took my jeep there to get all tuned up (she was just trying to be nice and get it ready lol) as they say for me when I was coming home, and they sold her new breaks, new water pump, and egr valve all shit that was fine just took the money right from my lady who doesn't know anything about jeeps and was just trying to help me. Jeep was at 45k miles at the time. Sorry rant over but to answer the OP yes bad service!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's unbelievable bs. Ya I'm talking about their online order customer service

mastrcruse

4wdparts drives me nuts, Every week there is an earth shattering sale that is bullshit. As said, their customer service sucks and they want you to spend money on craplike smittybilt and rubicon express. The labor rates are outrageous, a gearing job was like $3500 and I've had a few people locally that have nothing but problems with the stuff 4wdparts did for them. They have truckfest this weekend in dallas, I've gone the last 3 years, and the sponsors are dropping like flies and the prices are still 20% higher plus tax than what you can get from online sources or even other local, smaller off-road shops.

Only things I've purchased was my RK X factor kit (before upgrading to the longarm) because a sales guy messed up and gave it to me for like $200 below cost and a fire extinguisher.

Run far away and find a local shop that can fix any issues they've caused. Also, if hardware was missing, call the manu and let them know what happened because many will send it to you without hesitation.

mauijim

4wdparts drives me nuts, Every week there is an earth shattering sale that is bullshit. As said, their customer service sucks and they want you to spend money on craplike smittybilt and rubicon express. The labor rates are outrageous, a gearing job was like $3500 and I've had a few people locally that have nothing but problems with the stuff 4wdparts did for them. They have truckfest this weekend in dallas, I've gone the last 3 years, and the sponsors are dropping like flies and the prices are still 20% higher plus tax than what you can get from online sources or even other local, smaller off-road shops.

Only things I've purchased was my RK X factor kit (before upgrading to the longarm) because a sales guy messed up and gave it to me for like $200 below cost and a fire extinguisher.

Run far away and find a local shop that can fix any issues they've caused. Also, if hardware was missing, call the manu and let them know what happened because many will send it to you without hesitation.

Ya I got the hardware coming from the manufacturer, just pisses me off that they can't even call or email me to let me know what they're doing to fix the problem and I gotta find out from the UPS store that my parts are coming. Need to worn everyone how horrible they are after they have your credit card payment.

jeeeep

Hooked
as everyone has mentioned - 4wp reputation is not good.

Anyone that asks me for advice I tell them to avoid 4wp like the plague, high prices, poor service and horrible workmanship.

I also avoid the other Transamerican companies - 4WD and perfromance4trucks...

mauijim

as everyone has mentioned - 4wp reputation is not good.

Anyone that asks me for advice I tell them to avoid 4wp like the plague, high prices, poor service and horrible workmanship.

I also avoid the other Transamerican companies - 4WD and perfromance4trucks...

Well I know now and ya I won't be using those other companies either.

Top Bottom