Build of my 2017 JKUHR Gobi

Defcon3JKU

Traded my 2015 JKU Sahara "Defcon3" in on Sunday for this bad boy. This build will be very slow because the end goal is 40s with coilovers. I ordered the Evo Mfg 1.5" lift today to give me a little more clearance and also the winch plate for the HR stock bumper. I saved my Zeon 10-S, JW Speaker headlights, and Trextop NX to swap over. After doing the heavy mods on Defcon3 I found I want to go a more simple route on this one, until it's paid off. I will add my specs and future build items in a future post. Here is a picture day one of ownership.

IMG_0474.jpg

I will add more pics after all this rain gets done. 3 weeks now of rain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Glad you started a new thread for the new Jeep. Even if it takes time to accomplish your goals, it will be fun to follow.

Defcon3JKU

First upgrade came in today. My Evo Mfg leveling kit. After I see how it looks installed, I might have to get some wheel spacers to make the stance a little more pleasing.

IMG_0495.jpg

Defcon3JKU

Thanks for the compliments on the Jeep everyone. Like I said going to be a very slow build on this one, but I'm doing it right and taking my time with it. Won't really see a transformation on this thing until 4-5 years later. Going to learn more how to off-road in a super stocker before going big this time.

Defcon3JKU

Moving forward a little. Took off my end caps and received my black Jeep emblem for the front. Got to de-chrome what I can. As soon as I sell my stock LEDs I'll be ordering the JW Speaker fogs to match my headlights. Waiting to install the headlights until I get the fogs to match.

IMG_0505.jpg IMG_0519.jpg IMG_0520.jpg IMG_0521.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Thanks for the compliments on the Jeep everyone. Like I said going to be a very slow build on this one, but I'm doing it right and taking my time with it. Won't really see a transformation on this thing until 4-5 years later. Going to learn more how to off-road in a super stocker before going big this time.

Did someone say "super stocker"?!?! [emoji23] Congrats on the new Jeep! I've had the EVO leveling kit for almost two years now and am still very happy with it.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Defcon3JKU

Got the Evo leveling kit installed this weekend. That front passenger side is a pain but put some good ole southern engineering into it and got it knocked out. I have never installed any kind of suspension before, took me about 1:30 for full install.

IMG_0549.jpg IMG_0550.jpg IMG_0551.jpg IMG_0555.jpg IMG_0556.jpg IMG_0557.jpg

Also put my black Jeep emblem on the front grille.

IMG_0554.jpg

JKbrick

Got the Evo leveling kit installed this weekend. That front passenger side is a pain but put some good ole southern engineering into it and got it knocked out. I have never installed any kind of suspension before, took me about 1:30 for full install.

View attachment 267327 View attachment 267328 View attachment 267329 View attachment 267330 View attachment 267331 View attachment 267332

Also put my black Jeep emblem on the front grille.

View attachment 267333

1:30 is good install time, especially if you've never installed a lift before. Looks real nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom