Build of my 2017 JKUHR Gobi

Defcon3JKU

1:30 is good install time, especially if you've never installed a lift before. Looks real nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm loving this Jeep. It is a big step down, accessories wise, from Defcon3, but I'm loving the stock capabilities the Rubicon has over the Sahara. Should be going to an off road park in the next month to try it out more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Defcon3JKU

I finally got my Warn Zeon installed in the Hard Rock bumper. I used the Maximus 3 plate and it turned out great. This was a lot harder install compared to the Evo 1/4 pounder winch install.

IMG_0574.jpg

Here is a better shot of the Evo Leveling kit installed.

IMG_0565.jpg

Defcon3JKU

Got her all cleaned up last night and took the top off for the first time ever. We are suppose to have great weather for the next week. My JW Speaker Fog lights are at the front door with the Maximus 3 brackets ready for install tonight. Probably going to order a sun shade this weekend also. Shot from the office window.

IMG_0812.jpg

Defcon3JKU

Some small upgrades come in today. Got some wheel spacers and JW Speaker tail lights. I think the spacers put the tires right where they should be. Here are some before and after shots. I also went and tested the suspension to make sure the tires wouldn’t rip my fenders off.

IMG_0900.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg
IMG_0903.jpg
IMG_0905.jpg
IMG_0906.jpg
IMG_0907.jpg
IMG_0908.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_0910.jpg
IMG_0911.jpg
IMG_0912.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 100

WJCO

Meme King
Got some WAYALIFE goodies in. The sides look good but I’m going to have to do something different with the windshield banner. Doesn’t show up enough.

I did black at first too. Didn't show up. If you had moved it down about an inch, it shows up better. I'm running silver now.

Top Bottom