Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you name your Jeep?

Chili dog

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    My Jeep is yellow with a red prolink up front. My wife pointed out that it looks like Maggie Simpson sucking her pacifier, so it's Maggie.

Attachment 268105Attachment 268106
    Haha that's very clever

I named mine Clifford because it's big and red aha felt like it fit my jeep. And my son loves Clifford so it was perfect .

I don't have a Renegade but my jeeps name is Sgt. Stump Buster because during hunting season the first year I got it the parking brake cables broke and I didn't have it in gear it rolled down the hill and broke like 4 or 5 stumps and it was perfectly fine besides one small dent on the plastic stock front bumper scared the hell out of me but then the wife called it Sgt stump buster and it just stuck. I normally name all my rigs after a female but every time I try changing it, it just don't fit haha. So Sgt stump buster it is!

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by North208jeeper View Post
    I don't have a Renegade but my jeeps name is Sgt. Stump Buster because during hunting season the first year I got it the parking brake cables broke and I didn't have it in gear it rolled down the hill and broke like 4 or 5 stumps and it was perfectly fine besides one small dent on the plastic stock front bumper scared the hell out of me but then the wife called it Sgt stump buster and it just stuck. I normally name all my rigs after a female but every time I try changing it, it just don't fit haha. So Sgt stump buster it is!

08 jk unlimited

, flat fenders, rugged ridge xhd bumper,tuff stuff 12,500lb winch,35x12.5x17 Toyo at2s 6speed superchips equipped.
    IMG_20170707_114218_350.jpg

08 jk unlimited

Mine is named Swindle after the deception jeep...my son thinks it's great

Fresh Catch

Minion

We named our yellow trailhawk minion.
    So Then we named my old grey and black TJ Gru

Her name is Leann, and shes stubborn as hell,but a hell of a ride!

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyRenegade View Post
    I have owned my Renegade 4 months now and I have been trying to come up with a name. I want a nice outdoorsy female name for my Renny. The other night I came up with Aspen.
    I now am curious what did everyone else name their Jeeps. Please feel free to answer or not.
    Thanks
    20170709_191921.jpg

As of right now her name is Olivia.

Thinking about going with Hawkeye. No? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyRenegade View Post
    I have owned my Renegade 4 months now and I have been trying to come up with a name. I want a nice outdoorsy female name for my Renny. The other night I came up with Aspen.
    I now am curious what did everyone else name their Jeeps. Please feel free to answer or not.
    Thanks
    Hi I just bought a 2017 ( anvil color) Trailhawk/Deserthawk. I love it. I think I am going to name him Jeeper

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast