Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Dana 60 Failure

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - right, just like how this thread that you dug up from some dusty corner is so super recent.

Ya got me there. As you can see in the link below, I haven't been doing any installs or reviews over the last 2 years:
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...X-JL-Write-Ups

Clearly, you have some kind of monopoly on what's true so who am I to argue with you've chosen to believe.
    Not only can you destroy somebody’s argument in one post, but you do it with style 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

To the troll...
    opinion.jpg

Time to move along...

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Why would he run Rock krawler? Jermey has openly talked shit about him just to stay relevant.

2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Been Around the Block krdadlamb's Avatar

UD60s

Here's my $.02. Mel was gracious enough to give me and a buddy the low down on the US60s, at EJS, at 11:30pm. (That's a story for another day). Not unlike Eddie's video, Mel discussed the mass improvements and also the almost instant availability.
    My buddy's Jeep is running everything that Teraflex has to offer, and mine is a combination of whatever I could get at the time. Guess what, Mel didn't bash on us nor our rigs. He simply said he'd like to earn our business someday. I've never met Eddie, but Mel is such a class act, if with all his resources, he's happy with the UD60, I'm damn sure going to believe him.

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar

Ultimate Dana 60 Failure

Quote Originally Posted by krdadlamb View Post
    Here's my $.02. Mel was gracious enough to give me and a buddy the low down on the US60s, at EJS, at 11:30pm. (That's a story for another day). Not unlike Eddie's video, Mel discussed the mass improvements and also the almost instant availability.
    My buddy's Jeep is running everything that Teraflex has to offer, and mine is a combination of whatever I could get at the time. Guess what, Mel didn't bash on us nor our rigs. He simply said he'd like to earn our business someday. I've never met Eddie, but Mel is such a class act, if with all his resources, he's happy with the UD60, I'm damn sure going to believe him.
    Well said my friend. However I do feel you need to share the story... I’ll get the popcorn.

Been Around the Block krdadlamb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Well said my friend. However I do feel you need to share the story... I’ll get the popcorn.
    Well, since the punchline involves Lisa, I kinda feel I should have consent prior to telling the story.

Quote Originally Posted by krdadlamb View Post
    ....I kinda feel I should have consent prior to telling the story.
    ^ As much as I want to hear the story, this is wise.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflo_jk View Post
    I should have specified to recent wayalife. Look at the dates on all those. In the last year or 2 there hasn't been many of the part reviews other than what you have. And I highly doubt dana didnt atleast provide some incentive to run their stuff
    Who are you, and why should your opinion matter? You’ve been proven wrong, so shut your orifice.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

I have not witnessed a UD60 fail but I did witness a UD44 Fail at JJUSA Catskills on Snake bite last fall the driver was in a JKU behind me when my wife saw him stuck and said for me to check it out because something didn’t look right. The pumpkin spun forward and the tubes spun backwards, drivers side fell out of the sleeve while we were getting him off the obstacle. First time ever seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by schnauzer View Post
    I have not witnessed a UD60 fail but I did witness a UD44 Fail at JJUSA Catskills on Snake bite last fall the driver was in a JKU behind me when my wife saw him stuck and said for me to check it out because something didn’t look right. The pumpkin spun forward and the tubes spun backwards, drivers side fell out of the sleeve while we were getting him off the obstacle. First time ever seeing that.

Yup, seen a few of those on the JK. Definitely one of the reasons why I was so reluctant to give the UD60s a try. Fortunately, Dana has been listening to their customers and made well needed improvements for the JL and with the new Advantek 44. Again, my whole purpose for testing out the UD60 is to see how they'll hold up. If they end up breaking, I assure you that I will post as much here on the forum and on YouTube. That being said, so far, I've been pretty impressed with them.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast