Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: Ultimate Dana 60 Failure

  1. #51
    Old Timer longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    3,753
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - right, just like how this thread that you dug up from some dusty corner is so super recent.



    Ya got me there. As you can see in the link below, I haven't been doing any installs or reviews over the last 2 years:
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...X-JL-Write-Ups



    Clearly, you have some kind of monopoly on what's true so who am I to argue with you've chosen to believe.
    Not only can you destroy somebody’s argument in one post, but you do it with style 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

  2. #52
    Nothing but a Thing jorgelrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,835
    To the troll...
    opinion.jpg

    Time to move along...

  3. #53
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    11,336
    Why would he run Rock krawler? Jermey has openly talked shit about him just to stay relevant.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

  4. #54
    Been Around the Block krdadlamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    340

    UD60s

    Here's my $.02. Mel was gracious enough to give me and a buddy the low down on the US60s, at EJS, at 11:30pm. (That's a story for another day). Not unlike Eddie's video, Mel discussed the mass improvements and also the almost instant availability.
    My buddy's Jeep is running everything that Teraflex has to offer, and mine is a combination of whatever I could get at the time. Guess what, Mel didn't bash on us nor our rigs. He simply said he'd like to earn our business someday. I've never met Eddie, but Mel is such a class act, if with all his resources, he's happy with the UD60, I'm damn sure going to believe him.

  5. #55
    Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
    Posts
    1,775

    Ultimate Dana 60 Failure

    Quote Originally Posted by krdadlamb View Post
    Here's my $.02. Mel was gracious enough to give me and a buddy the low down on the US60s, at EJS, at 11:30pm. (That's a story for another day). Not unlike Eddie's video, Mel discussed the mass improvements and also the almost instant availability.
    My buddy's Jeep is running everything that Teraflex has to offer, and mine is a combination of whatever I could get at the time. Guess what, Mel didn't bash on us nor our rigs. He simply said he'd like to earn our business someday. I've never met Eddie, but Mel is such a class act, if with all his resources, he's happy with the UD60, I'm damn sure going to believe him.
    Well said my friend. However I do feel you need to share the story... I’ll get the popcorn.

  6. #56
    Been Around the Block krdadlamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Well said my friend. However I do feel you need to share the story... I’ll get the popcorn.
    Well, since the punchline involves Lisa, I kinda feel I should have consent prior to telling the story.

  7. #57
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    28,654
    Quote Originally Posted by krdadlamb View Post
    ....I kinda feel I should have consent prior to telling the story.
    ^ As much as I want to hear the story, this is wise.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  8. #58
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflo_jk View Post
    I should have specified to recent wayalife. Look at the dates on all those. In the last year or 2 there hasn't been many of the part reviews other than what you have. And I highly doubt dana didnt atleast provide some incentive to run their stuff
    Who are you, and why should your opinion matter? You’ve been proven wrong, so shut your orifice.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  9. #59
    Fresh Catch schnauzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    49
    I have not witnessed a UD60 fail but I did witness a UD44 Fail at JJUSA Catskills on Snake bite last fall the driver was in a JKU behind me when my wife saw him stuck and said for me to check it out because something didn’t look right. The pumpkin spun forward and the tubes spun backwards, drivers side fell out of the sleeve while we were getting him off the obstacle. First time ever seeing that.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #60
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,505
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzer View Post
    I have not witnessed a UD60 fail but I did witness a UD44 Fail at JJUSA Catskills on Snake bite last fall the driver was in a JKU behind me when my wife saw him stuck and said for me to check it out because something didn’t look right. The pumpkin spun forward and the tubes spun backwards, drivers side fell out of the sleeve while we were getting him off the obstacle. First time ever seeing that.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yup, seen a few of those on the JK. Definitely one of the reasons why I was so reluctant to give the UD60s a try. Fortunately, Dana has been listening to their customers and made well needed improvements for the JL and with the new Advantek 44. Again, my whole purpose for testing out the UD60 is to see how they'll hold up. If they end up breaking, I assure you that I will post as much here on the forum and on YouTube. That being said, so far, I've been pretty impressed with them.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS