Always a feeling about this site

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So the only point of this is to dumb down the radio from 10m to 11m for licensing purposes and because it is small? There are other options. Just saying.

So, maybe you should try reading what I wrote as you might see that I have tried "other options". Don't like what you see, don't buy it - just sayin :rolleyes2:

WJCO

Meme King
So the only point of this is to dumb down the radio from 10m to 11m for licensing purposes and because it is small? There are other options. Just saying.

The point of this was that Eddie took the time to share a super small radio at a decent price with others and showed how to make it work. If we all had a massive CB radio penis such as yourself, I guess we wouldn't need a thread like this.

WJCO

Meme King
Lmao you both need to work on that skill if you think that was being a SA. I work in corrections and hear worse from them. Good try though.
A for effort.

Maybe you need to work on an attitude correction then. Here's an example.. " Hey Eddie, Thanks for taking the time to show this cool little mod of yours."

OK, now you try....

Xodius

Banned
Maybe you need to work on an attitude correction then. Here's an example.. " Hey Eddie, Thanks for taking the time to show this cool little mod of yours."

OK, now you try....

🧀Some cheese for your wine. :) although I have to admit that was better. move to the front of the class. You are special. 🙊

Top Bottom