Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

Knows a Thing or Two RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Just in time for Christmas. Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    I think what me and my wife liked so much about your videos was the somewhat unpolished and personalized story aspect of them. Now they just remind me of a 30 minute advertisement. Which is likely what they’re going for in reality.
    LOL!! Well, Cindy and I can definitely deliver on the somewhat unpolished and personalized

Thanks for that, we really do appreciate it

Knows a Thing or Two Battle Born JK's Avatar
    Sweet just watched part one again cant wait for part 2 I love these videos especially on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! Well, Cindy and I can definitely deliver on the somewhat unpolished and personalized

Thanks for that, we really do appreciate it
    The “unpolished and personalized” comment was definitely meant to be a compliment. I would think it’s more challenging to make a video like that, which actually connects with the jeepers watching...vs what’s been produced the last few years. That said, can’t wait for the new part!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    The “unpolished and personalized” comment was definitely meant to be a compliment. I would think it’s more challenging to make a video like that, which actually connects with the jeepers watching...vs what’s been produced the last few years. That said, can’t wait for the new part!
    Believe me, we took it that way and again, really do appreciate it!

VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

Thanks Rachel! Cindy and I so hope that you and Ray will be able to balance work and life a bit more in the new year to come and spend it playing with us
    For real! We have differently struggled with balance this year. We any luck that will change in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch

Cool Prelaunch Pad

We always call that optional slickrock hill the "Prelaunch Pad" because it's a good practice hill that comes early in the trail. I've seen someone almost do what your buddy did on it, and now I can tell the tale of someone actually going airborne on it. It's a good hill to practice doing slowly, for sure, and it's a stressful obstacle. Glad to see everyone was okay, and great job on the recovery!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920