Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE WAYALIFE PRESS RELEASE : All NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages!

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    It really is awesome especially being that it comes with a standard cut rear.

I should also note that they've lowered the price of their Serious Performance package too
    I noticed that for sure. The hardcore plus is nice step up but now that the pr80 package is $995 more wonder how many would stick with the plus vs just going all in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    I noticed that for sure. The hardcore plus is nice step up but now that the pr80 package is $995 more wonder how many would stick with the plus vs just going all in.

I'd have to wonder this too. For anyone running a V8, the PR80 would still be the best way to go in my opinion but for guys who aren't, the standard cut XD60 would give you greater clearance and will still weigh less.

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'd have to wonder this too. For anyone running a V8, the PR80 would still be the best way to go in my opinion but for guys who aren't, the standard cut XD60 would give you greater clearance and will still weigh less.
    True... make sure to question the "new guy" in the Dynatrac booth. Just don't interrupt him from taking all the picture I keep requesting lol

True... make sure to question the "new guy" in the Dynatrac booth. Just don't interrupt him from taking all the picture I keep requesting lol

LOL!! Will do

I was wondering the same thing. If you’re spending that much spend a little more. I know I’ve been wanting 60s and kept telling myself spend the 4k more for an 80.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anything wrong with running a 80 rear and 44 front?

I would definitely pass up the xd60/60 package and go for the 60/80, didn't notice they were so close in price. Also looks like the regular 60/60 package has gone up a grand since last year. Still a great price

That hardcore plus package looks sweet, fill a lot of needs for those who want a bit more than the standard 60 set but not the 80. I know a lot of people on here have been going back and forth on packages and I'm sure this will simplify a lot of people wants when it comes time to order. Time to start saving!

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Damn!! Some day!!!

2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Knows a Thing or Two Tylersilverjku's Avatar

EXCLUSIVE WAYALIFE PRESS RELEASE : All NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages!

I love the axles they are so awesome! I always find myself wondering for the extra $1000 why not go with the 60/80 over the 60/60? Maybe if the 80 is over kill but I feel like it’s better to over do it or safe than sorry?

Didn’t read everyone’s comments too lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast