Feeler for 2013 10a JKUR

OhNoTheJiggies

It's hurts me to think about this but I'm considering selling my baby :-(
I've owned her for 3 years and just finally took her on her first offroad trip to Colorado and moab.

2013 JUKUR 10a Anvil auto
72xxx miles
37x1350r18 Cooper STT Pros
18" Allied Wheel Monster Beadlocks
Rock Krawler 3.5" x-Factor lift
Fox 2.0 Shocks
Synergy front shock spacers
Evo Rockstar rear shock skids
Riddler diff covers
1-Ton 7075 solid aluminum tie rod
1-Ton 7075 solid aluminum drag link
Evo drag link flip brackets
Superchips trail dash
Rear cargo area rack
Viair constant duty OBA w/ 2.5gal tank
Uniden CB w/ 5 foot firestick
Smittybuilt rear door cargo pack mat
Inside Roll bar hi-lift mount
48" hi-lift jack
KC A-pillar led pod mount
Rigid dually spot lights
Hanson Off-road rear bumper
Hanson Off-road square frame tire carrier
Amazon spod type switch system
ACE stubby stinger front bumper
Warn VR-8000s winch
Poison Spyder hawse fairlead
Factor 55 prolink
DIY turnbuckle hood latches
Chinese Evo J style led headlights
Gear shade top w/ pockets
Fire extinguisher and mount on roll bar
Trasharoo
Spill kit

Might be forgetting a few things too

Lowering price to $35,000 for the Wayalifers. Have it listed locally for 38k.

If I have parts in the garage, you can have them too as I won't be needing them anymore :-(

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sucks that you are considering selling. Since it is a 10A I’d start in the upper $40k range with all of the modifications.

Also standing by to purchase those front shafts if the price is right. [emoji854]

OhNoTheJiggies

Yeah it's sucks, but it would be better to not have a payment with a lot of big expenditures coming up.
Also want to get a truck that will be able to tow at least double the jku tow rating.
I hope to be able to get one of the JLs probably two years after they come out if what Eddie posted about the turbo 4 banger HP rating actually happens.
I really enjoyed the trip but it was the first time being able to do any really offroading in the 3 years I've owned the jeep.
If I can get over 40k I'll be very happy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah it's sucks, but it would be better to not have a payment with a lot of big expenditures coming up.
Also want to get a truck that will be able to tow at least double the jku tow rating.
I hope to be able to get one of the JLs probably two years after they come out if what Eddie posted about the turbo 4 banger HP rating actually happens.
I really enjoyed the trip but it was the first time being able to do any really offroading in the 3 years I've owned the jeep.
If I can get over 40k I'll be very happy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a 2006 Nissan Titan I'd sell you. It'll tow triple what the Jeep can tow..;) asking $5K with some slight passenger side body damage..haha. Sorry about having to sell it but good luck.

OhNoTheJiggies

So I am willing to part stuff off my Jeep as long as it’s not a lowball offer... might not be the deal of the century for the buyer, but it would be a discount for sure if they don’t require shipping...
Cage, 900
Super chips trail dash, 300
Could trade the wheels and tires for another set of wheels and tires plus cash... if someone wants bead locks... (spare wheel has been fixed and just ordered new bolts for all the rock rings, so those will be getting replaced soon)...
Let me know if someone wants something.
If I can part stuff out enough to trade the Jeep in, then I’ll just do that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom