Feeler for 2013 10a JKUR

OhNoTheJiggies

So far it looks like people are just interested in "Florida jeeps"... With only good parts on them... You know, smittybuilt stuff, angry birds grills, and 3 or 4 50" light bars on it. People are even emailing me asking if the extra parts I have are any cool aftermarket grills and such. Terrible place to be a jeepers... Florida I tell ya!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

So far it looks like people are just interested in "Florida jeeps"... With only good parts on them... You know, smittybuilt stuff, angry birds grills, and 3 or 4 50" light bars on it. People are even emailing me asking if the extra parts I have are any cool aftermarket grills and such. Terrible place to be a jeepers... Florida I tell ya!

So throw in some angry eyes and raise the price. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

OhNoTheJiggies

Lol that’s hilarious. But with the wedding coming up soon, I’m getting rushed now.
So I’m going to put the Jeep back to stock as much as possible and trade it in. So if anyone has any leads on stock parts, please let me know.

OhNoTheJiggies

If anyone is interested, I’ll do a partial trade/sale of the wheels and tires. I’d like to get some stock rubicon’s wheels and tires plus $1,000 for the 5 racelines and stt pros.

Top Bottom