Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW WAYALIFE Web App - NOW AVAILABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jheapr View Post
    So this is an Apple product issue? Sorry just trying to understand. Will you continue to have an app for androids?
    The problem started with our app developer who makes what we have for both Apple and Android. We've attempted to just have a new app made but found that Apple won't approve it and that put us in a bind. Either way, changes are coming for both whether we like it or not. We do have an old app that came with the forum software and may need to revert back to it. If we do, it will work for both Apple and Android.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The whole thing totally sucks. You have no idea how much time and money we've spent trying to make things work only to find out it was all for not. I have been a long time Apple supporter but this whole experience has pissed me off so much that I am now considering the use of other products.
    And me being an iPhone hater since the beginning of time, switched this year because android pissed me off. And at the same time, I've used Windows since 3.0. Windows 10 has pissed me off that I switched to MacOS, too. I don't have the patience for Linux

Fresh Catch
    Hi guys. Sorry to hear about your frustrations with the iPhone App. I've actually seen a lot of companies/places use a Web App instead of an actual AppStore app. It typically requires less development and can be constructed along side your webpage. One of the movie sites I regularly check is called "Dark Horizons"... they too use the 'web app' functionality and build that language in to their site.. check it out here http://www.darkhorizons.com/mobile-app/

Much like this post, but actually adding it to their site as the only mobile way to access their content.

Hope it all works out in the end.

Rob

Well at least it works.

Easy to install on my android.
    Thanks for keeping this going, I know I don't post a whole lot, but I really enjoy the advice and tips I find in the forums

Thanks for all your hard work getting this up and running!

The web app is actually really easy to use and very similar to being on the computer! Members will actually like it once they make the switch
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Thank you wayoflife for all you’re out have done behind the scenes to keep us all connected! It has to be so frustrating! Another jeep forum that I am also a part of just crashed our server on the 23rd loosing all data including the back up. An impossible situation that came true. Thank god we had a physical back up from May that was able to restore the last 15 years of data. You guys do so much for us behind the scenes. I can’t thank you enough!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Nothing but a Thing Honor2afault's Avatar

Apple Douche-baggery

Thank you & Cindy for all that you do, have done and continue to do for all of us with the bug. That some companies make things so difficult or simply insist upon imposing their wills upon others through things like that is, well it's stupid.
    Again, Thank you for all you do.
    Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Been Around the Block jkbarnett's Avatar

NEW WAYALIFE Web App - NOW AVAILABLE

Thanks for the heads up, what a bummer for all headaches and coin. I hope this current app I’m using continues without any hitches. Thanks again for a great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for all you do to make Wayalife what it is. As the others have said, webapps are the wave of the future, will continue to get better and should be easier to develop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast