Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: LIVE COVERAGE : 2017 SEMA Show Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    Dumbass security with fake badges. We went found another one and had no issues.
    If you had the fishbone chick with you, he would have let you have a pass.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Thank you Cindy, Eddie, and Chris for all the sema coverage! You guys rocked it this year as usual! Appreciate you bringing us along for the ride
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Thank you Cindy, Eddie, and Chris for all the sema coverage! You guys rocked it this year as usual! Appreciate you bringing us along for the ride
    Ditto.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Thanks again for all of the awesome SEMA coverage - it was great to follow along!

Curious if anyone got more pics of the 2017 Ultimate Adventure diesel powered CJ-6 that was at the Cummins booth?

3C18B34E-75F2-4A99-AA12-68432BDE10C6.jpeg

1C166C87-7C20-45DE-A93B-B1E36381543A.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by SKT View Post
    Thanks again for all of the awesome SEMA coverage - it was great to follow along!

Curious if anyone got more pics of the 2017 Ultimate Adventure diesel powered CJ-6 that was at the Cummins booth?
    Being that it was on the Ultimate Adventure, I would think that FourWheeler should have tons of pics of this Jeep.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031