Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 2017 SEMA JStar Camo Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

  1. #21
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,882

    2017 SEMA JStar Camo Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnebell View Post
    "and" what, exactly?
    Trying to figure out the point to your post in trying to sell people on Currie axles on a thread that has nothing to do with Currie or its axles.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  2. #22
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Big Bear Lake, Ca
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Trying to figure out the point to your post in trying to sell people on Currie axles on a thread that has nothing to do with Currie or its axles. [/url]
    Oh, shoot. I thought this was a place to discuss Jeeps - in particular the JStar Jeep that's at SEMA right now.

    I'm not sure why you are okay with trying to sell people on the Currie tie rod, but it's not okay for me to reference the very first paragraph in the post that started this whole thing ("That being said, there's still a couple of big, flashy Jeeps and this camo bedlined one by JStar Auto Group was one of them but at least, it was running a set of Currie RockJock axles."), and put up some pictures from the build of that particular jeep.

    The thread does have to do with Currie, Currie RockJock axles, and even - thanks to you - Currie tie rods.

    Good talking with you, have a great day!
    Edited.

  3. #23
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    31,882
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnebell View Post
    Oh, shoot. I thought this was a place to discuss Jeeps - in particular the JStar Jeep that's at SEMA right now.

    I'm not sure why you are okay with trying to sell people on the Currie tie rod, but it's not okay for me to reference the very first paragraph in the post that started this whole thing ("That being said, there's still a couple of big, flashy Jeeps and this camo bedlined one by JStar Auto Group was one of them but at least, it was running a set of Currie RockJock axles."), and put up some pictures from the build of that particular jeep.

    The thread does have to do with Currie, Currie RockJock axles, and even - thanks to you - Currie tie rods.

    Good talking with you, have a great day!
    Just trying to figure out who you are exactly but apparently you built the jeep and have ties to it. Might want to reference the rules of the forum before you go spouting off.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  4. #24
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Big Bear Lake, Ca
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Just trying to figure out who you are exactly but apparently you built the jeep and have ties to it. Might want to reference the rules of the forum before you go spouting off.
    Nope, I didn't build the Jeep, and it's pretty clear that you're not trying to "figure out" anything. You're just an internet bully, and figured you'd choose me as a target. So I'm going to just go ahead and block you. Buh bye!
    Edited.

  5. #25
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    29,127
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnebell View Post
    Nope, I didn't build the Jeep, and it's pretty clear that you're not trying to "figure out" anything. You're just an internet bully, and figured you'd choose me as a target. So I'm going to just go ahead and block you. Buh bye!
    Read the fucking rules and have some respect. Glad they have a block button so you can have a safe space. Block me too if this offends you.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  6. #26
    Old Timer AllAmericanInfidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wahiawa, HI
    Posts
    4,657
    Someone needs to block that damn grill on this thing. Seriously, it offends me.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

    BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

    CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 01:06 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 07:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS