Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: 2017 SEMA Strike Force Zebra

  1. #21
    -
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Great product video! Did they mention which type of fabric they were planning on using for their uppers (twill or black diamond)? I also really like the air up/down system. I might have to look into that more.
    We are starting with twill material. Hope to have them out by Christmas.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #22
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    Thank you Eddie and Cindy for making an awesome video, great shots of our products and for reporting on a great 2017 SEMA show. We are proud to be part of the WAL family!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It was great seeing you guys out there and the video was our pleasure to make. I hope it helps to to sell a ton of your stuff

  3. #23
    -
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    I like the auto air device. I wonder about doing all 4 tires at once though as far as airflow from the compressor. I suppose the elapsed time would be the same if doing each one individually.

    And the half doors are definitely a good looking product. What kind of solution would be best for color matching? Are they paintable? Vinyl wrap?
    Airflow is the weak point here. We are opting to not remove valves in the stems. We may make a tool to do that too and increase airflow!

    Paintable or you can wrap them. My white 15í has warped on it and I messed up a door at EJS this year. Pulled out the heat gun and fixed it. Supper easy.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    5280
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    Airflow is the weak point here. We are opting to not remove valves in the stems. We may make a tool to do that too and increase airflow!

    Paintable or you can wrap them. My white 15í has warped on it and I messed up a door at EJS this year. Pulled out the heat gun and fixed it. Supper easy.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Appreciate the reply!

  5. #25
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    Airflow is the weak point here. We are opting to not remove valves in the stems. We may make a tool to do that too and increase airflow!

    Paintable or you can wrap them. My white 15í has warped on it and I messed up a door at EJS this year. Pulled out the heat gun and fixed it. Supper easy.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Great setup on the AIR thingy. Very cool. So just as a rough idea, with a Twin ARB being the air source, how long does it take to air up all four tires for you guys with this product? Assuming you are on 37s from 10 to 30 psi ? Just a rough guess. Also, do you have a rough idea on price of what this thing will cost ?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  6. #26
    -
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great setup on the AIR thingy. Very cool. So just as a rough idea, with a Twin ARB being the air source, how long does it take to air up all four tires for you guys with this product? Assuming you are on 37s from 10 to 30 psi ? Just a rough guess. Also, do you have a rough idea on price of what this thing will cost ?
    We are doing two comparisons tomorrow. Our dual arb Vs Powertank.my bet is that Iíll be faster with my dual ARB. Iíll post the times. The Powertank we ran at the show worked well! We are trying to keep it under $400.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #27
    The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs
    Posts
    11,234
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Once they get the soft uppers I think I will need to purchase.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Iíve ran both, I loved the slider on my TJ. Itís really the best out of both in my opinion.

    I stopped by their booth and let me tell you these are seriously a nice quality half door. I plan on getting a set for my JK.
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

  8. #28
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike Force Zebra View Post
    We are doing two comparisons tomorrow. Our dual arb Vs Powertank.my bet is that Iíll be faster with my dual ARB. Iíll post the times. The Powertank we ran at the show worked well! We are trying to keep it under $400.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That's a great price. I may be picking one up. Anxious to see the ARB numbers.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  9. #29
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,593
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    Iíve ran both, I loved the slider on my TJ. Itís really the best out of both in my opinion.

    I stopped by their booth and let me tell you these are seriously a nice quality half door. I plan on getting a set for my JK.
    I agree. I like the hard uppers as well but for 8 or 9 months a year, soft uppers are about perfect.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  10. #30
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    18,684
    Very cool idea with the air command! Canít wait to see the test results
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES


    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

    jlwrangler.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Strike force zebra uppers?
    By RamP in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS