Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday builds!

Black Friday builds!

Hey guys, Happy 🦃 day! Let's hear about those Black Friday deal secrets y'all know!

Quote Originally Posted by JKEmmy View Post
    Hey guys, Happy �� day! Let's hear about those Black Friday deal secrets y'all know!
    I don't bother with black Friday anymore...they've become the same sales pitched throughout the year

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Thanks Notnalc68 hard to find all these threads buried in here. Guess I'll get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    I don't bother with black Friday anymore...they've become the same sales pitched throughout the year
    Ain't that the truth

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKEmmy View Post
    Thanks Notnalc68 hard to find all these threads buried in here. Guess I'll get used to it.
    That’s a good one to subscribe to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post

Exactly and the deals are not even that great as of today, i got a better deal on my parts that i ordered a couple months ago then i would have if i ordered them today, like really your only going to give me 10% when i just dropped $3500? I will continue to buy my parts throughout the year screw this black Friday bullshit.

Knows a Thing or Two FallonJeeper's Avatar
    I just wish 4WP and Custom Splice would stop sending me Black Friday emails. One is enough.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BF Deal on Step/Sliders

Placed order with Rock Slide Engineering on Friday for their auto step/sliders (4D with Armor plus skid plate). I've been looking at these for a few months now, wondering whether I could justify the cost (~2400, now minus 15% BF). Wife has been reluctant to go on many rides as it hurts her to get in and out. Figured I'd like her company on rides better than the $2K it cost. There have been postings on this forum that mechanical issues exist with these steps but that customer service is good. The BF sale was good for BF and Cyber Monday. Code is BF15.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB-JKURX View Post
    Placed order with Rock Slide Engineering on Friday for their auto step/sliders (4D with Armor plus skid plate). I've been looking at these for a few months now, wondering whether I could justify the cost (~2400, now minus 15% BF). Wife has been reluctant to go on many rides as it hurts her to get in and out. Figured I'd like her company on rides better than the $2K it cost. There have been postings on this forum that mechanical issues exist with these steps but that customer service is good. The BF sale was good for BF and Cyber Monday. Code is BF15.
    I did this exact same thing!!! For the same reasons LOL excited to get mine! Supposedly the second generation they just came out with are much quicker and faster and more reliable.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast