NEW WAYALIFE Cowl Decal NOW AVAILABLE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Cindy and I have been working on some new decals and this new one for the cowl is now available. As you can see, it's similar to our classic cowl decal but in place of the letter "I", it now features an adventurer standing in his Willys, shielding his eyes from the sun and looking far out toward the horizon.

If you would like to buy one or a pair of these decals for your Jeep, simply click on the link below.
WAYALIFE Cowl Vista Decal

UPDATE: NEW WAYALIFE Black Zip Hoodie NOW AVAILABLE HERE

Thank you for your support :cool:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Cindy and I have been working on some new decals and this new one for the cowl is now available. As you can see, it's similar to our classic cowl decal but in place of the letter "I", it now features an adventurer standing in his Willys, shielding his eyes from the sun and looking far out toward the horizon.

If you would like to buy one or a pair of these decals for your Jeep, simply click on the link below.
WAYALIFE Cowl Vista Decal

:cool:

Looks good [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all like it! We have hoodies with an elaborated version of this design that should be available next week. T-shirts are coming soon after. :yup:

Top Bottom