Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 190

Thread: NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

  1. #11
    Old Timer RockyJk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,691
    Awesome video! Hopefully I can go to this trail someday

    You know Rubicat wouldn’t of almost flopped if you had leafs and 38’s under her


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Moderator Trail JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Reche Canyon
    Posts
    2,995
    Omg!!! Truly phenomenal video! I really can’t believe that you created a video this amazing while running the trail each driving and still captured the most incredible shots. You two are so beyond talented! No fluff here so so good!!!

    Looks like an incredible trail and maybe the most challenging I’ve seen. Hope to do this one with you two someday. Beautiful.

    Can’t believe the great shots... the sky, the dust, the near flop OMG! This video has it all!!

    Killer driving and spotting. Love what you represent in this industry/sport/passion.

    Fantastic! I’m gonna go watch it again.

    Wow! Just wow! Well done guys!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #13
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,995
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesC View Post
    Great video guys! Awesome scenery, and fun to watch! Thought for sure Rubicat was going over. Way to keep your calm man
    It was super close. Literally, the very corner of her rocker guard just happened to catch the boulder. Had she been just an inch further up, she would have gone over for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Born JK View Post
    Great video I think its really cool how your narration put life into big bro (moby) and little sis ( rubicat). I see a quite a bit of pucker going on in that video. Awsone video thats Cindy and Eddie for sharing.
    Thanks! We're so glad that you like the narration. As far as pucker factor goes, there's a TON of it on that trail. Or, at least if you take the hard lines anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJk View Post
    Awesome video! Hopefully I can go to this trail someday

    You know Rubicat wouldn’t of almost flopped if you had leafs and 38’s under her
    That is for sure

  4. #14
    Old Timer Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,719

    NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

    I am in love both, you guys and the jeeps. Glad you were safe and as always thank you for doing what you are doing Tessa seemed to be enjoying the outdoors as well


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Andy5160; 01-25-2018 at 02:56 AM.

  5. #15
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    8,480
    Wow, what a great video! I hooked my laptop up to my TV to watch this and boy am I glad I did! What a beautiful trail. Awesome job - thank you!

  6. #16
    Been Around the Block ramin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Orange county, Ca
    Posts
    252

    Fordyce

    Probably my favorite trail. Very cool video 👍

  7. #17
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Well, she isn't anymore but in this video, she was
    Ahhh. Ok


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #18
    Old Timer Andy5160's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Wow, what a great video! I hooked my laptop up to my TV to watch this and boy am I glad I did! What a beautiful trail. Awesome job - thank you!
    Are we doing it one day ??????????


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #19
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    Omg!!! Truly phenomenal video! I really can’t believe that you created a video this amazing while running the trail each driving and still captured the most incredible shots. You two are so beyond talented! No fluff here so so good!!!

    Looks like an incredible trail and maybe the most challenging I’ve seen. Hope to do this one with you two someday. Beautiful.

    Can’t believe the great shots... the sky, the dust, the near flop OMG! This video has it all!!

    Killer driving and spotting. Love what you represent in this industry/sport/passion.

    Fantastic! I’m gonna go watch it again.

    Wow! Just wow! Well done guys!
    Damn Rachel, that was really really nice of you. Thank you and I mean that sincerely. Cindy and I are truly flattered that you would say as much and look forward to getting you and Ray out there with us

  10. #20
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    I am in love both, you guys and the jeeps. Glad you were safe and as always thank you for doing what you are doing Tessa seemed to be enjoying he outdoors as well
    LOL!! I guess that means you liked it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Wow, what a great video! I hooked my laptop up to my TV to watch this and boy am I glad I did! What a beautiful trail. Awesome job - thank you!
    Thank you, so glad that you enjoyed it and with any luck, maybe we'll be able to get you out this way to run it or the Rubicon with us

    Quote Originally Posted by ramin View Post
    Probably my favorite trail. Very cool video 👍
    Hell of a fun trail, that's for damn sure. We so need to do it again

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 06:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:54 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS