Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : Cooper Tire STT PRO Performance - 2 Years of Testing Out on the Trail

Awesome video guys! I loved my STT Prosís on my Ford F-350. Canít wait to put them on my JKU! They definitely rock!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    I've been nothing but happy with my Coopers. If was to have any complaint at all it would be that they get louder on pavement the more they wear. Very minor complaint.

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    How many miles have you put on them so far? Iv loved my nitto mud grapplers but they havenít been wearing the best, burn through them quick! Was considering the ridge grapplersor these! Iv heard nothing but good things about these tires!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    I've been nothing but happy with my Coopers. If was to have any complaint at all it would be that they get louder on pavement the more they wear. Very minor complaint.

I agree but really any mud terrain gets louder over time. Really happy with the performance of these so far though.

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    Oh also, GREAT video! Love it!!

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Cool Video.... Cooper STT Pro in 35x12.5x17 will be my next Tire! Can't Wait!
    You'll have to go with 315/70/17. They don't come in 35/12.50/17.

Been Around the Block Clark Griswold's Avatar
    I have had mine over a year and am very happy with them, great looking tire as well. My buddy is the product manager for these tires and others at Cooper so I sent him the link to your video, I am sure he will be impressed.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My next tire...gettin that fo sho..

Dr. Emmett Brown: "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

Nice Video.. I'm loving mine so far.. they have performed great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Cool Video.... Cooper STT Pro in 35x12.5x17 will be my next Tire! Can't Wait!
    I think you'll like them a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    Awesome video guys! I loved my STT Prosís on my Ford F-350. Canít wait to put them on my JKU! They definitely rock!
    They really do rock - been super happy with ours too

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    In all fairness, ALL mud terrains get louder with wear. Rotating often helps to mitigate it but not eliminate it. Definitely a legit complaint though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithwindu View Post
    How many miles have you put on them so far? Iv loved my nitto mud grapplers but they havenít been wearing the best, burn through them quick! Was considering the ridge grapplersor these! Iv heard nothing but good things about these tires!!
    We had about 15k on Rubicat's 37's before we bumped up to 40's. Moby has about 18k on his 40's now. So far so good

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast