VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Dawn of a New Age

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been exactly 99 days since Cindy and I placed our order for an all new 2018, Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and while the wait was grueling at times, it sure had a way of making us feel like kids on Christmas day when it finally came in. In this episode of the JL Journal, you'll get to see raw, unscripted footage from the moment we got a text from Carson City Jeep and all the way to the point where we brought our JL home for the very first time. We hope you enjoy.

See more pics of our new JL Wrangler here:
JET Li - 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

A BIG Thanks goes out to Carson City Jeep and our salesman, Jeff Callister for helping us to order up our JL Wrangler, offering it to us at an incredible price and for making the whole purchase process so easy. If you live in the Reno, Carson City, Tahoe, Minden or Gardenerville area, we would highly recommend you give them a look for your next Jeep or RAM purchase. Be sure to tune in again as we continue to chronicle the life and adventures of our JL Wrangler. :cool:

JL JOURNAL is a WAYALIFE Production with a focus on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. This YouTube video series will highlight the build process of our JL and of course, all the adventures that it takes us on. We hope that you'll follow us along on our journey.

jeeeep

Hooked
really like the features of the head unit - especially able to change settings without having to go thru a sequence of key on/off, pedal...combinations

I wish I hadn't test driven it because it's got my new jeep itch raging!

but, they are very nice, I think the JL drives better that the 2015 I got to drive before my daughter abducted it lol

Nice video! :thumb:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Fantastic!! Looks so Clean as it sits! There’s Nothing like a New Rig... Especially when you know it will be part of great Adventures. Congrats again! Really enjoying these Journals!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So exciting!! When's the first mod scheduled??:thumb:

Outside of adding decals and removing the front bumper end caps? Hard to say. As soon as we can find parts available for it :yup:

Congrats on the new JL.

Thank you :cool:

really like the features of the head unit - especially able to change settings without having to go thru a sequence of key on/off, pedal...combinations

I wish I hadn't test driven it because it's got my new jeep itch raging!

but, they are very nice, I think the JL drives better that the 2015 I got to drive before my daughter abducted it lol

Nice video! :thumb:

Oh, without question, acceleration is much nicer and I honestly think the suspension rides way nicer than a stock JK too. :yup:

Awesome[emoji106] looking forward to watching Jet Li grow up

Thanks and glad to hear it :cool:

Awesome stuff. Looking forward to following along

Thank you, we hope you enjoy the journey :cool:

Fantastic!! Looks so Clean as it sits! There’s Nothing like a New Rig... Especially when you know it will be part of great Adventures. Congrats again! Really enjoying these Journals!

There really is nothing nicer than that new smell! Thanks for watching and we hope you enjoy :cool:

That’s was pretty cool to be able to share that event with you guys! Congrats

We're so glad you enjoyed following us along on this special occasion :yup:

Cool video! Looking forward to more.

Oh and btw, you have a chip in your windshield on moby.

yeah yeah :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
Will be great to follow along the journal. [emoji106] hope you share as much as possible.

GraniteCrystal

Great video. That's super exciting. Congrats Eddie and Cindy.

Random, but what is in the upper right in this shot? Right by the grab handle

Screenshot_20180204-161319.png

Top Bottom