Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FLEX TEST : Will 37's Clear a JL Rubicon running 2.5" of Lift & Without Rubbing??

I知 curious if or when the temp warms up if the JLU will go into limp mode with the 37s and stock gearing. But it sure looks good.

Very cool, I知 glad it all worked out for you with just some minor mods. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    I知 curious if or when the temp warms up if the JLU will go into limp mode with the 37s and stock gearing. But it sure looks good.
    Shouldn't. Certainly, it hasn't happened for us anyway. We've had our speed re-calibrated at the dealership too.

Quote Originally Posted by blacker1 View Post
    Very cool, I知 glad it all worked out for you with just some minor mods. Thank you for sharing.
    You bet

Looks good, You taking Jet Li for EJS? or one of the others?

Just picked up our JL and took it out to work already!

IMG_8090.jpg
    2011 JKU LSA powered (SOLD)

2018 JL Rubicon
    ADD bumpers, Baja designs lights, 12k winch

Been Around the Block
    Impressive....when are you trying 40's would like to see whats required for running them besides PR's.

Thanks.

Hooked
    It is very cool that it is so easy to make 37`s work.

However, where you live rust is no problem but for me with a lot of salt in the winters rust is a problem. When taking away those plastic pices the body is exposed to all the dirt and gravel that the tyres will throw up and in the end it will chip the paint and expose the metall.

Of course I do understand that it is proberly a fix to protect it in some way, maybee with some other "shields" that take less space.

Anyway, looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz81 View Post
    Looks good, You taking Jet Li for EJS? or one of the others?
    Yup, we'll be taking JET Li to Moab

Quote Originally Posted by bluewave View Post
    Just picked up our JL and took it out to work already!
    Congrats to you, looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011jk View Post
    Impressive....when are you trying 40's would like to see whats required for running them besides PR's.

Thanks.
    LOL!! Wanna push the factory axles for a while and see how long they'll last but, hoping to get on 40's before the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingobelle View Post
    It is very cool that it is so easy to make 37`s work.

However, where you live rust is no problem but for me with a lot of salt in the winters rust is a problem. When taking away those plastic pices the body is exposed to all the dirt and gravel that the tyres will throw up and in the end it will chip the paint and expose the metall.

Of course I do understand that it is proberly a fix to protect it in some way, maybee with some other "shields" that take less space.

Anyway, looks good!
    Thanks! It is nice to live where we do where we don't have to worry about things like salt. I'm sure I could have gotten more creative with the heat gun if needed though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345