Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: ROAM Offroad - JL Development - Front and Rear Bumpers, 4-Link Long Arm, & Side Armor

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I am a huge fan of your rear bumper design. It gives you the benefits of the bumperless jeep clearance, but with a finished look and a great amount of function as well. I love the extra hitch options, but what's stopping me is the separate linkage mechanism. In your future renditions, I'd love to see a tail-gate linked carrier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxdady View Post
    Very interested in ROAM products.
    Thanks for the interest and support!

The linked/synced tailgate tire carrier variant of our rear bumpers should be available soon. All of our JL tire carriers includes a ROAM JL Backup Camera Relocation kit, Center Brake Light Relocation mounts, and a License Plate mount.

Images are attached below.

as well as expansion options, like a top of the tire basket, or a way to mount 2 rotopax units.
    We should have something soon on this front as well. All of our addons will be available as an upgrade option later.

I also absolutely love the side rails, especially the lighted steps, but would really want to have them mount to the frame and be able to take a hit without buckling into the body. I do love the fact that they are tight to the body and hide the pinch seam.
    Thanks! We've actually got a few of the frame mounted version of our JL Side Armor Steps out in the wild already. For anyone that has purchased a set of our JL Side Armor Steps, we do provide an upgrade path (probably will be the difference in cost, TBA) to our JL Rock Rails / ROAM JL Rock Sliders.

Would be cool to see you guys make a video showcasing how much of a beating they can take, so we can gauge if they would work for our application.
    We'll try and get some better footage of these on a trail, but they're tougher than what most people usually associate with either side steps and/or rock sliders. Both our JL Side Armor Steps and our JL Rock Sliders are constructed from laser cut high strength steel (mixed 7/32″ and 1/4″ high strength steel brackets) (and mixed 1/8″ and 5/32″ high strength steel topside outer surfaces) and are seam welded along the step plates for ultimate strength.
    www.roamoffroad.com - JL Wrangler Custom Builds and Parts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Any chance of some close up pics to get better views of them?
    Thanks for the thorough explanation. Looking forward to seeing the full production kit and the rest of your pieces.
    Sorry about the wait, images of our high clearance JL Long Arm kit and our bolt on JL Coilover suspension system are attached below. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any pictures of the longarm from the jeep on the ground?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

What fender liner delete kit did you use? Looks like you added a side marker as well.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Arrow

Looking forward to seeing the full production kit and the rest of your pieces.
    ROAM JL LCG Ultimate Long Travel Suspension System – Jeep Wrangler JL Coilover Conversion with 4.jpgROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - A001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Any pictures of the longarm from the jeep on the ground?
    Images are attached below.

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    What fender liner delete kit did you use? Looks like you added a side marker as well.
    They're stock fenders after extensive trimming. I've attached a few more pictures below with different angles that show the fender mod better. Thanks!

ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0002.jpgROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0003.jpgROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0001.jpgROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0004.jpgROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 1001.jpg

Kinda diggin the trimmed fenders. What did you do for turn signals?

That JL is beautiful!!!! I really like those wheels in that color/finish
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

It is bad ass Jeep. Great job guys

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrow

Kinda diggin the trimmed fenders. What did you do for turn signals?
    Its hard to tell in the pictures but there is a small LED near the front edge of the fenders.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    That JL is beautiful!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    It is bad ass Jeep. Great job guys
    Thanks for the support!

We appreciate the feedback and we'll try to aim to please.

Unrelated but we've had quite a few requests for wanting fog lights added to our JL Slimline Front Bumper, so here's our solution via modular addons that add that functionality.

Attached below is a picture of our mid width fog light shrouds that install over our JL Slimline Front Bumper (installed on a mid bar height ROAM Slimline JL Front Bumper). Two different styles of fog light shrouds are pictured installed (with the overshroud version on one side and the TC version on the other).

ROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 1600x1600 0001.jpg

We're also planning on releasing our full width JL front bumper soon which also uses our modular attachment system (assembled from a ROAM JL Slimline Front Bumper and a set of full width fog light shrouds). Images are attached below.

ROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 0001.jpgROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 0002.jpgROAM - JL Slimline Front Bumper with Fog Light Shrouds - 0003.jpg

I gotta say, I love a lot of your parts. Your rear bumper setup and side steps are superb. They are definitely going on my rig. Any chance you'd have an option for light cutouts in the rear bumper? Also, would be amazing if you guys offered LINEX as an option for coating vs powdercoat. Keep on doing the great work.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast