Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Rods & Old Classics - Lets See Em...

Hot Rods & Old Classics - Lets See Em...

I thought it would be cool to see some old school projects you all are working on.... If youíre Wrenchin on Jeeps, Iím sure there is a love for Classic Steel...

This is my 65 Chevy C10 that in 3 weeks, I will be taking on a 4 day, 1500 mile Cruise through Arizona and back.

IMG_6920.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

Awesome thread!! I've got a few I'm working on, one of them is my 65'. It's going under the knife and I'm making it a automatic again, and possibly bag it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    Awesome thread!! I've got a few I'm working on, one of them is my 65'. It's going under the knife and I'm making it a automatic again, and possibly bag it.

Bitchin! .... Bagging mine was the best thing I ever did.. you'll love it.... I still need to notch the rear, raise up the exhaust and I can get another 3 inches down in the back. Hoping to pull the bed and git er done this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Bitchin! .... Bagging mine was the best thing I ever did.. you'll love it.... I still need to notch the rear, raise up the exhaust and I can get another 3 inches down in the back. Hoping to pull the bed and git er done this summer.
    Awesome! I'm going to leave mine a flatbed with 35" rear tires and cut holes in the bed for the drop. It might look horrible but I'm hoping that it'll look good.

Awesome! I'm going to leave mine a flatbed with 35" rear tires and cut holes in the bed for the drop. It might look horrible but I'm hoping that it'll look good.

No Way, that's going to look bad ass! I really dig the "Rat" look...

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    No Way, that's going to look bad ass! I really dig the "Rat" look...
    Rat rods are my favorite. Plus I'm to broke to do a nice hotrod

Rat rods are my favorite. Plus I'm to broke to do a nice hotrod

Me Too! lol... way less stress also. Keep it simple and drive it like you stole it.

My projects are sitting out as I rebuild a 72 bronco for a buddy.
    Here's my 57 wagon waiting for me to drop the motor into it. IMG_2004.jpg and my truck sitting to be finished back up. IMG_2005.jpg I have a few others but not sure what I'm doing with them yet. 72 240z, 66olds holiday hardtop, 74 nova spirit of America edition, 51 chevy half ton step side and a 77 vaga GT.

I have always had an early Ford of some form in the works. Itís a disease. Trade up, trade down, buy, sell, follow up on leads, early morning swap meets. I was about 12 when my dad bought us a project to work on a Ď56 F-100 and since then these dumb old cars have consumed my life. lol

At the moment Iím down to only 4 Fords.
    Iíve had this Ď31 Tudor for 15 years. Itís been built, stripped and rebuilt 3 times but never really finished. lol
    IMG_0777.JPG.
    IMG_1726.JPG.

My most recent project. Picked this Ď67 Galaxie up about two years ago and about ready to paint it to put on the chopping block.
    IMG_5746.JPG.
    Photoshop what is planned.
    IMG_3552.JPG.
    Almost there. Rebuilt the 390 and transmission, new top, front suspension rebuilt. Just ran out of steam and $$ for body and paint. Hopefully in a few months itíll get done.

This is what happens when you hoard parts and realize you can have a complete running car with all the crap you accumulated for a different project. This thing is fun.
    Ď30 Ford hack job
    IMG_6143.JPG.

And of course. Last but not least. Iíve had this truck a little while now. Up until recently it was my daily driver. Nothing like actually using your old junk as intended.
    Ď40 Ford
    IMG_5364.JPG.
    IMG_0008.JPG.
    en hopup veritas

Hereís one I sold to of course buy something else. Ď55 F-100 (Ď54 grill)
    IMG_0776.JPG.

The problem is. The first one, the 56 that had all the sentimental value and memories was sold and since then Ive been chasing the same connection. Few years ago I had tracked it down and offered to buy it back. Still waiting for that phone call....

Cool thread!!!
    en hopup veritas

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast