Thread: *Wave* from Aurora, CO

*Wave* from Aurora, CO

A Wave and a Hello from CO. I just wanna say Thank You to all the people involved with the videos that I have been watching on Youtube. After seeing all the wheeling and good times you are having, it finally made me pull the trigger and buy my first Jeep. Keep up the awesome job you guys do, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you guys do next. Have some questions but I'll post those in the tech thread. *wave*

Welcome to Wayalife.com Tim.

Welcome to Wayalife!

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
    I will be in aurora in a couple of months (retiring from the military). Maybe we can run a few trails together .

wave back from Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    I will be in aurora in a couple of months (retiring from the military). Maybe we can run a few trails together .
    Definitely, And congrats in advance on your retirement. Hopefully by then I'll have a few trails under my belt.

Welcome to Wayalife.