Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New phone, app store app is way old and won't work?

The newest version has apparently been pulled from the Play store and the copy I have on my phone stopped loading this morning. You can still use the Tapatalk app but it's got annoying ads unless you pay for their subscription.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    I found an APK version of the new app but that won't open anything past the loading screen then crashes
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' F150

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Retry this link and scroll down to the Android instructions - its post #2 on that thread.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...-NOW-AVAILABLE

I just did this and mine works perfectly now.

Edit - doing this doesn't set the default as a web based view - it switches to the app version on your phone.
    That's what I did this morning and it's the web based view not the normal app. All that did was basically add a hyperlink to the web view to my home screen.
    PR44, ARBs, 4.88s, 35 spline rear, Adams 1350 Front & Rear, Rubi T-case, Rubi sway bar + Evo no limits, Evo armor & skids, 37/13.50" Cooper STT Pro, Evo 2" plush / OME med duty springs

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I found an APK version of the new app but that won't open anything past the loading screen then crashes
    Yeah... Same as the version I've been using forever now. They must've finally turned off the access.

I guess it's time to get used to the mobile website or move to Tapatalk. I'll probably end up paying for Tapatalk to get rid of the shitty popups.

I apologize for the trouble but Google has made some big and recent changes to their policies and they've since shut our app down for reasons I can't even figure out. We're trying to resolve this but they've been incredibly vague as to what we're not complying with.

So far, our iTunes app is still working and we do have our web app as others have mentioned. I apologize for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I apologize for the trouble but Google has made some big and recent changes to their policies and they've since shut our app down for reasons I can't even figure out. We're trying to resolve this but they've been incredibly vague as to what we're not complying with.

So far, our iTunes app is still working and we do have our web app as others have mentioned. I apologize for the trouble.
    No need to apologize for something you provide to us for free.

I found it odd that your JL Wrangler app was still up as I figured it was built on the same platform. Whatever the problem is, I hope it's an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    No need to apologize for something you provide to us for free.

I found it odd that your JL Wrangler app was still up as I figured it was built on the same platform. Whatever the problem is, I hope it's an easy fix.

Believe me, I found it odd too. Google just said we were in violation of their new terms and conditions. I tried to find out what we were doing wrong and they basically pointed me to a link that said the same thing.

I actually like the mobile web version so I'm all good

No worries I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something with the new phone I guess it's just bad timing. I can still use the web based version so that's all good. Thanks for the support I know you guys put in a ton of work to make this site awesome for all of us and I appreciate it.

What a pain in the ass.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast